Chapter 85: Cosplay & Happiness

Short Notice: Another long chap ✏
_________________________________________

" Sorry for not speaking with you in person, Sirzechs." Azazel said as he sipped his beer. "About the accidental death of the heir to the Glasya-Labolas family and Diodora's sudden increase of demonic power."

" So they're related after all."

"It is likely."

" It seems we have to put your plan into motion."

Azazel smirked at this before replying

" Michael and old man Odin have assented as well. Though I feel bad doing this to those kids."

Meanwhile, the Goddess was taking a rest on her room. Diodora's appearance from earlier morning stressed her to some degree.

"Whatever the purpose is, you should find yours as well."

" Purpose...." Erin mumbled out in her sleep. She dreamed of the past conversation she had with Hades.

" Erin, you are a deity of Olympus.. And as one of the direct descendants and Goddesses, you need to further hone your skills." Hades placed a hand on her shoulder.

" You haven't unlocked your full potential as a Goddess yet. When you return to Olympus, maybe you will. I hope that you also uncover your purpose for existing because after all, you have the title and is known as the Goddess of....."

Erin woke up from her dream. She slowly rose from the bed and sat upright. She glanced at the clock and realized that it was already night time.

*(Door Opens)*

" I'm glad you're already awake." Rias said as she entered the room.

" Hm. Do you need anything?"

"We received a devil request from one of our regular clients. He requested for you and Koneko-chan to go."

Erin was mildly surprised but nodded.

"And I don't know about his reasons but he also requested that the 2 of you go to his place through means of riding a bike." Rias informed in confusion. " Oh well. Maybe he's just weird."

" Understood. I'll just go change quickly."

The Goddess went to the bathroom leaving the red head on the bed.

"You're not joining the others?" Erin asked once she finished changing.

" Later. I still have to plan for our Rating Game."

" Right." Erin sighed at the thought of Diodora. " I'll go meet Koneko-chan downstairs. Don't overexert yourself."

Rias smiled at the reminder and Erin excused herself.

She met up with Koneko who was already prepared to go.

" Oh, Erin and Koneko-chan. Are you going out to attend to a devil request?" Akeno asked once the two passed by the dining room.

" Hai. We'll return quickly." replied Erin and they bid goodbye.

"Erin-san and Koneko work hard." Gasper commented as he munched on his meal.

" Being a devil is hard work." Rossweisse mused.

" Ara, it can't be helped. They suddenly got requests."

" Even Rias-san?" asked Irina.

" Nope. She is currently planning for our Rating game upstairs." replied Akeno.