Specials! 23: Start of a Harem

- Long Chap ✏ -
_____________________________________

After weeks of being official, Erin and Rias were inseparable than before. The red head being a clingy person and the Goddess spoiling her to a great degree only fueled their sweet bond.

This was of course noticed by the other ORC members but they just kept silent, after seeing how happy their master and close friend is.

"Buchou." Akeno knocked several times before entering the clubroom. This became a new habit for the members since they might disturb Erias doing who knows what

*(Door Opens)*

"Oh, Akeno. Good to see you." greeted the Goddess with a smile. She appeared collected but the raven head was quick to notice that she seemed out of breath.

Erin's upper clothes were also crumpled a bit and Akeno could only imagine that Rias and the girl were engaged in their own activities.

The red head was also clearing her throat and though she was calmly checking some documents now, a faint blush was still present on her cheeks

"Ara, Good to see you too, Erin." winked Akeno and she greeted Rias teasingly.

"It seems I have disturbed you two."

Rias lightly flinched but just laughed sheepishly

"Nonsense. We would start club activities soon, anyways."

"Hmm. Okay, if you say so Buchou."

The other members soon arrived one after the other. Akeno caught a glimpse of the Goddess sending an irritated look at the red head who only chuckled in return

Akeno approached Rias to give her some files and she faintly heard the interaction of the two

"I told you to stop making a move when we're at school."

"Well, it's not may fault that I can't resist you." whispered Rias to the Goddess and the latter rolled her eyes.

Akeno smirked internally at the words but her expression soon turned wistful as she stared at the Goddess walking back to the couch

After their usual discussion, the members were engaging on a casual conversation with one another.

The twins were talking to Issei and Asia. Kiba and Gasper joining their talk from time to time.

Koneko chatted with Xenovia and Irina about desserts and sweets

Rias and Erin were of course, cuddled on the couch as they acted lovey-dovey.

"Akeno-san?" Ravel approached the raven head who was staring at Erias' direction

"Oh, Ravel-chan." Akeno diverted her gaze and smiled at the girl. "What's up?"

"Is there something wrong? It seems that you are in deep thoughts." Ravel tilted her head as she gazed at the raven head curiously.

"Ara, it's not really considered a problem." Akeno made a humorless laugh and sighed. "I'm just happy for Buchou and Erin."

Ravel blinked her eyes as she noticed the longing look of the girl. Rossweisse soon joined their conversation.

"Then perhaps it's about Erin being distant, am I right?"

Akeno glanced at Rossweisse. The latter also directed her gaze at the laughing duo on the couch.

"It appears that Erin is becoming a little distant to everyone." Rossweisse explained. "It's good that she and Rias-san are happy. But with this, Erin is also focusing less on the others. She doesn't engage herself much with the other members. Her attention is now solely focused on Rias-san."