Chapter 87: Game of Deaths I

Short Notice: Long Chapter again ✏
_________________________________________

"I'm sure Diodora is staying at the temple upstairs. Let's go, minna!"

The ORC raced towards the place. Issei clenched his fists, eager to save Asia.

" Hang in there, Asia! We're coming to save you right now!

*(DOOM)*

The large doors opened and the ORC were greeted by enemies in cloaks. Diodora was sitting on a throne and was looking at the group in amusement.

" I knew all of you would come, Rias Gremory and her household."

Erin stepped forward and summoned her magic. Lightning sparks surrounded her hand.

" I'm excited to welcome you after the attack you inflicted earlier." Diodora motioned to his healed abdomen.
" That's why, we should begin this game."

" Game, you say?" Akeno mumbled.

" Unfortunately, the Rating Game has been called off. Thanks to you." Rias spoke in sarcasm.

" That's why we'll play this game instead." Diodora declared with an evil glint in his eyes. "If you won't participate, then Asia will be mine."

The cloaked enemies lined up to the sides

"Two battles will take place at once. On the right, I'll send my two rooks and eight pawns. On the left, I'll send my Queen and Bishops. You can group your pieces any way you'd like."

" Tsk. You have the audacity to treat everything like a joke for your own satisfaction." Erin glared as her Geass insignia appeared. Diodora released a chuckle and returned the same glare to the Goddess.

" I am aware about your feats, Blue Empress. That is why, I casted a spell on my peerage that will make them immune to mind control effects." He continued with a smirk. " I had one placed in myself as well."

" Then what about lightning repellent spells?!"

*(WHOOSH!)*

*(Lightning Cackle)*

*(ZAAP!)*

The Goddess was quick to deliver a lightning shot which struck Diodora. The boy was forced on his knees and he stopped his peerage from attacking.

"FOOL!" Diodora gritted after being electrocuted. " I'll have you know that if you make any mistakes of attacking me again, Asia will be killed in a snap!"

Erin lowered her hand and joined the group back. Diodora laughed at this and pointed a finger at them.

" That's right. You have no choice but to abide my by rules or else your precious comrade will get killed!"

" You are such a coward." Xenovia remarked and the boy only laughed.

" So which will it be, Rias Gremory?"

Rias gave him a cold stare and voiced out the groupings.

" Erin, Issei, Koneko, Xenovia, and Gasper will go to the right temple."

" T-Ten against five?"

" Issei absorbed all of the 8 pawn pieces. Not to mention, Erin is a mutated piece so we have the advantage when it comes to power." Kiba assured Gasper.

" Then let us begin." Diodora smirked and prepared to teleport. " While I wait for you to advance to the next stage, I'll be having my sweet talk with Asia."

" You Bastard!" Issei shouted before the devil vanished.

" Xenovia-san, I'll be leaving Ascalon to you for now." The Goddess said as she transferred the sword to Xenovia.