Specials! 18: Steamy Grayfia ♨

Sirzechs contacted Erin regarding her Underworld TV appearance. The Goddess told the Maou about her disinterest to the Toppuresu song but the latter pleaded for the Goddess to participate.

With reluctance, she acquiesced to another interview which may be held in the future with the condition that she gets to review the questions. Sirzechs accepted the terms and the two planned to meet up so the Goddess can view the questions.

" Hello, Erin." Sirzechs greeted once the girl arrived.

" Hi Sirzechs. Shall we start reviewing the questions?"

"Of course. This way."

The two focused on their task and they eventually finished after an hour.

" Do you have to include questions about my love life?" Erin asked with a raised brow and the Maou nodded

" Apparently. That is the question which the audience is yearning to hear."

" And if I say I don't want to answer?"

" Well.. you can just answer questions about the qualities you like. This way, the audience will be satisfied."

" I'm sure you and Azazel are earning a lot behind the scenes." Erin deadpanned

" Don't worry. You have 35% of the Profit." Sirzech's tone was business-like and the Goddess can only shrug.

" Okay. Whatever floats your boat."

The Maou brought up the topic about Rias being saved from the Dimensional Gap.

" I must thank you. You did a great favor not only for Rias but also for the Gremory Household."

"It's part of my job. And I wasn't joking about the options I laid out before." Erin chuckled at the memory

" Hm. Any amount of wealth will not suffice the favor we owe you. I suppose only Rias' eternal presence by your side can pay for all your help."

" You don't have to pay anything." The Goddess rolled her eyes causing Sirzechs to chuckle

"Here." The Maou handed a coupon to Erin. The girl examined it curiously.

" What's this?"

" It's a pass to one of the Underworld's most Luxurious Sauna spots. Grayfia is there. I suppose you can catch up with her and you 2 can return here afterwards."

" Okay?" Erin replied in confusion. " I'll check it out."

The Goddess arrived at the place and true enough, she spotted the silver-haired woman relaxing on a corner.

" Grayfia-san."

The woman didn't bulge making the Goddess approach her. The latter placed a hand on her shoulder and was surprised to see her in an intoxicated state.

" Wah- Are you drunk or something?"

Grayfia's cheeks were sporting a red color and she was wobbly on her movements.

" Oh *hiccup* am I in heaven? *hiccup* what is a beautiful statue doing here?"

" Tsk. Don't tell me.. Sirzechs is already aware of these events so he left me to babysit his own wife?! That stupid..."

Grayfia stood up and came face to face with the Goddess. Her towel was threatening to fall down any minute and the Goddess panicked at this

" G-Grayfia-san. It's bad if you pass out in this place. Let's get you out of -

*(Hug!)*

" HeHe. I caught you, Erin-sama *hiccup*"

"Omg is she that drunk?!"

The Goddess held on to her waist and maneuvered them to the changing rooms.

" Grayfia-san, where are your belongings?"

" There in the.... left side." Grayfia shakily held a finger up and the Goddess scrambled to retrieve the items.

" Let's get you changed."

" Hoho. Are you going to *hiccup* ravish me here?" Grayfia winked and stared at the Goddess seductively

Erin face-palmed and her irritation towards Sirzechs increased.

" Fuck you Sirzechs!"

"Please put on your undergarments." Erin sighed as she helped the woman up. Grayfia successfully put on the lower clothing but her upper body is still bare.

When the Goddess was about to help her with her bra, Grayfia took a hold of her arm and yanked her towards her chest. The Goddess ended up with her face being buried between Grayfia's oppai.

" Erin-sama Ah~ "

Erin's eyes widened and she scrambled to get away but Grayfia closed her arms around her.

"I don't want to play around with anyone's wife!"

"Fhrb!"

" Oh, Erin-sama, ah~ "

*(Whoosh!)*

The Goddess regained her breath after escaping from Grayfia's death hold. The queen passed out on the corner and the Goddess grew irritated again

"Aghhh! Sirzechs you stupid idiot!"

*(Dark Aura intensifies)*

The Goddess suddenly felt chills run down her back and she looked behind her to see Rias leaning on the entrance with a creepy smile.

" R-Rias? Why are you here- I mean, When did you get here?"

" Just enough to see you diving on Grayfia's breasts." replied Rias as her aura glowed brighter

" Wha- You don't understand. You seriously don't understand." Erin frantically said as the red head took steps toward her.

"Erin.. I didn't imagine that you'll be making a pass on my brother's wife."

"She was drunk! And I was helping her get changed!" Erin protested and Rias only shook her head.

" Oh.. so you got her naked?"

" W-Why are you putting meanings behind that? It's not supposed to have any malicious intent!"

" You're right." Rias smiled and she summoned her magic power. " Until you dived into her breasts."

" Hah? -

*(BOOOOM!)*

It was Erin's turn to pass out after getting hit by Rias' magic blast

- End of Chapter -