Specials! 19: A Slight Flicker

Author's Note: The Song I was listening to gave me the idea for this chap 😂🎶
_________________________________________

The ORC were engaged on their own activities at the house. It was currently weekends and this was the time where the teens spend the day talking or playing around.

Akeno and Rias were discussing about school activities and later shifted to other mundane things.

Kiba and Issei were helping Archaea. The latter trying his best to outdo the Knight after learning he was Archaea's favorite.

Gasper and Koneko were playing some board games joined by the twins and Fenrir as their spectator.

Rossweisse was preparing for her lesson plan and other instructional materials in her class.

And Alas, the church trio who is composed of Xenovia, Irina, and Asia, were looking over some brochures about women's underwear.

" Oh wow. Look at this one, I like the color."

" Eto.. you're right, Irina-san. But isn't it too r-revealing?" Asia said with a slight blush.

"I think you prefer the white color or other simple designs, don't you, Asia?" Xenovia curiously asked

" You're right. I like it better when I'm comfortable."

" I never knew that such designs existed." Irina mused as she flipped to other pages. "I mean, we didn't dwell too much on those things while working under the church."

"Yeah. I mostly focus on my training and other charity work."

The three continued looking at the brochures and Irina pointed to a design

" Ooh, what do you think of owning this type of underwear, Xenovia? Hehe. I imagine you getting daring now." she said with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

" Oh, that? I already own that one." Xenovia replied in nonchalance which shocked Irina.

" Eeeh? Really? You shopped for these types?"

" Erin-san helped me one time to buy new clothes and we choose a variety of clothing as well as underwear."

" Hai. Erin-san bought me my favorite bear merch too." Asia said cheerfully

" Sugoi.." Irina mumbled in amazement. " That reminds me, where is Erin-san anyways?"

" Eto.. I didn't notice her same as Sebastian onii-sama."

" If I remember correctly, Erin-san usually trains at some point every weekeds. Maybe they are at the gym right now." Xenovia suggested.

" Let's go and check it out."

The trio got up from the floor to head to the place. Along the way, they encountered Rossweisse, Issei, and Gasper who decided to join them.

" Rossweisse-san, have you finished making your lesson plans?"

" Hai. I finished reviewing them, at last." replied the woman with a tired sigh but satisfied smile.

" Rossweisse-san, you'll be teaching one subject at our class, right?" Issei curiously asked.

" Yes. Aside from that, I'm the new homeroom teacher of class 3B which is Rias-san's class."

" Soka. If that's the case, will you exempt us from the asignments or give us cheat sheets during exams?" Issei sheepishly said and the woman rejected him.

" Of course not. We might be living in the same house and are part of the same peerage but I'm also your teacher. 😕 "

" Rossweisse-san is right. Why would you even think of asking that, Issei-san?" Irina deadpanned