Chapter 73: Norse Gods

Short Notice: Long Chapter ✏
________________________________________

" I don't see Erin-san anywhere." Asia commented as she looked around her.

" Come to think of it, I don't see Rias-san and Koneko-chan either." added Xenovia

" Where could they be?" Issei asked as he searched for their figures.

3 guests suddenly arrive and Azazel smirked, taking a step forward to welcome them.

"Oh, Good Work, Baraquiel."

The mention of the name made Akeno look at the guests' direction.

" It's been a while. You shitty old man from the Northern countryside."

Odin smirked in return

" It's been a long time, you bratty fallen angel."

Sirzechs also stepped forward and made a small bow.

"It has been a long time, Lord Odin, God of the North."

"Sirzechs, I came in response to your invitation."

"Welcome, Lord Odin." Serafall greeted as well as she made a curtsey. Odin cupped his beard in thought as he scrutinized the girl's outfit.

" Not good, Serafall. A young girl like you shouldn't be in such drab clothing at the party."

Serafall was confused for a second until her cheerful mood came back.

" Well, then. Mirurun mirumiru spiral!"

*(Flash!)*

" Oh what is this?"

" You don't know? This is a magical girl. Tehee~ " replied Serafall as she did her signature pose after wearing her magical girl outfit.

" Hm. It's not bad." Odin said in amusement. He then turned to Azazel as he remembered another thought.

" This reminds me, where is the Greek Goddess you kept on telling me about? I was looking forward on meeting her seeing that the Greek deities are known for being pretty faces and having attractive auras. Hah."

" Don't worry. Erin-chi will return soon. You'll meet her in no time."

The woman standing behind Odin made a disappointed expression. She was wearing a suit and formal attire as her long silvery hair reached below her waistline. She wore light pink ribbons on both sides of her hair and her aquamarine eyes stared at Odin with intensity.

"Please think of your position, Lord Odin! You represent all of Valhalla."

" Goodness, you're always so serious. That's why you can't get a single hero for yourself." Odin replied as he shook his head.

The woman's mood dampened upon hearing this and she dropped on her knees in a dramatic fashion.

" I-Im just an unattractive Valkyrie whose age equals the number of years I've been alone!" she cried out which made the audience look at her.

" Sorry, this one is Rossweisse." Odin introduced as he motioned to the woman. " She's talented but too serious. That's why she can't get a single boyfriend."

*(Flash!)*

" I am very sorry for making you wait." Michael announced and the leaders looked at him.

" Lord Odin. I am glad to see you in good health."

The Angel was accompanied by Irina who eagerly waved her hand on Asia, Xenovia, and Kiba.