Specials! 6: Sparked by Lightning ⚡

Rias managed to secure a pass from Sona so they can use the School for casual training during the weekends. The result of their battle against Riser made them determined to improve their strength and practice their abilities.

"Erin-san, can you be my sparring partner?" Kiba asked his fellow knight with hopeful eyes.

The Goddess nodded and they retrieved their weapons to start fighting. Sounds of swords clashing can soon be heard and the other ORC members stopped to witness their sparring match.

" Sugoi. Erin-san and Kiba-san are so fast." Asia remarked in awe.

"Yes. Yuuto and Erin both hold the Knight piece so they practically have the greatest advantage in speed out of all the chess pieces." Rias explained.

Kiba lost his balance and they saw Erin pointing a sword at him, indicating her victory.

" But Erin being a natural Knight has a greater advantage compared to Kiba. Her natural speed combined with the added boost from having the knight piece is already a feat in itself." The red head further explained.

" Go Erin! Beat his Pretty Ass!" Issei shouted after the Goddess helped Kiba up.

" I.. I guess I still have to improve further, Erin-san." Kiba spoke between breaths.

"Don't push yourself too much. You did great with your attacks as well." Erin assured.

Kiba looked at his sword and seemed to be in deep thoughts. Erin noticed this and just observed him curiously.

" Say, Erin-san.. You have the natural ability to wield any weapons with ease, right?"

" Yes?" The Goddess was confused. "Yes, I do. Particularly swords in general."

" That must be great. Being a knight and having that ability." Kiba said with a smile Erin couldn't understand.

"I'll be excusing myself now, Erin-san."

He made a slight bow and left.

"{ That boy seems to hold a grudge.}"

"Huh?"

"{ I can sense a deep desire of revenge in him.} Voltaire spoke in her mind.

"Really?" Erin mumbled. " I wonder what could have made him seek revenge that much."

" { It's even greater than your hatred towards your killer. } "

Akeno approaching the Goddess stopped her from her musings.

" Erin-chan, are you free right now? I would like to ask for your help in training, you see."

" Um sure, senpai." Erin replied " Shall we go?"

They reached their training ground and Erin asked the raven head.

"What would you like to focus on, Senpai?"

"I was thinking of increasing the strength of my lightning attacks. I want to test out whether I can afford making one without draining my mana too much."

" Okay. And would you like me to be your sparring partner as well?"

" Fufufu. If you don't mind, Erin-chan~." Akeno emitted a creepy aura and Erin debated whether she made a good choice.

" J-Just try not to hit me pretty bad, okay?"

" And you should try to avoid getting electrocuted badly, Erin-chan."

" Oh no, she's in Sadist mode right now."

" Here, I go Erin-chan."

*(Zap!)*