Chapter 49: First Beat

"What is their commotion about?"

Erin curiously observed the ruckus of male students heading to the gymnasium.

" Let's see and find out."

The 3 girls followed their trail and they stopped to witness a girl clad in magical girl outfit.

" Pose for us more!"
"Here, Smile here!"
"Do the super twister version 2!"

" Tehee~ You should be charmed by my magic! Magical girl kyah~"

" Who's that?"

" She is Serafall. Sona's sister who currently holds the title of Leviathan."

" Are all Devil Kings this carefree?"

" { I suppose they have their own eccentricities.}"

Issei arrived shortly and he was catching his breath while clutching a figurine.

" Oh hi there, Issei." Erin noticed the item he was holding. " Wow. That looks pretty good. And-Wait.. Is that Asia-chan?"

Rias and Akeno also looked at the item and they nodded in affirmation.

" Yep. It looks like her."

" Impressive, Issei. Nothing less from someone who sleeps next to Asia and constantly tries to think of sexual thoughts about her."

" Ah-Eh.. Yeah." Issei awkwardly scratched his head. " I just went along with whatever came to mind and I wasn't aware that I'm already molding Asia's figure."

"Wow. I'm guessing a lot of students wanted to buy that one."

" Hai. And they chased me just to offer money. But no, I'm not selling this one. I'm giving it to Asia-chan." The boy said in a determined tone.

"Wait. That character looks familiar. Is that from the Magical Girl volume 7 Milky series?" Issei spoke as he saw Serafall.

Saji suddenly appeared on the stage and blocked the male students from taking any more pictures.

" Oy oy, that's enough. You're causing a disturbance inside the school."

" Move it, Saji! You're blocking our chance for a magical cosplay!"

" Yeah, stop being Kill Joy!"

" Tsk. You hard headed fools-

" What is this commotion about?" Sona entered followed by Tsubaki.

Serafall's eyes widened and she jumped from the stage to approach her.

" SO-TAN~ I'm so glad to see you!"

Sona's eyes twitched in annoyance and she maintained a poker face.

" Your Magical sister is here to visit you! Shall we celebrate our reunion? Shall we go to the hidden skies? Or perhaps we should follow the trail of secret desires." Serafall winked.

When she didn't get any response, she whined and pouted.

"Wahh, So-tan. That's the part where you say your next lines!"

" This is unacceptable." Sona protested. " You might be my sister but I have a duty to uphold and that is to maintain the order here in Kuoh being the Student Council President."

" But So-taaaaan~ Don't you miss your big sister?"

" Why does this scene look familiar?" Erin thought.

Sona suddenly lost her cool and ran away out of embarassment.

"I emphatize with Sona." Rias sighed.