Chapter 63: Summer Break

Erin shifted uncomfortably on the bed. She had recurring dreams of the past during her days in Olympus. The memories would involve the people she met when she did her messenger duties and most of the time her dreams featured the painful ones.

"Erin-san where are you?!

" Erin tasukete!"

" Erin, help!"

" No....." she mumbled and a pained expression crossed her face. " No, don't. Please don't die."

The silhouette of a faceless figure would then appear and he further increased Erin's demise

" You see what you caused? This is what happens when people get too close to a deity like you. Trouble attracts you wherever you go and this is a fate you can't escape."

The figure laughed maniacally and in those dreams, Erin would fall on her knees. She would desperately shout for the figure to go away as she covered her ears with force.

" SHUT UP! This isn't predictable! These people died because of monsters like you and you always make sure to let me witness those moments!"

The silhouette laughed once more as he whispered to the Goddess.

" But my point still stands. People would always die and strange enough, the ones who always get close to you." he finished with a smirk.

Erin woke up panting and she placed a hand on her chest to control her breathing. She was shocked to see her blanket with a bulge and underneath was Akeno making her way towards her.

" Are you okay, Erin-chan?" Akeno asked in worry as she heard the whimpers of the girl.

" I-I'm fine, senpai." Erin replied as her worries were temporarily erased. " But senpai, what are you doing here? And y-you're naked as well."

" Fufu. I just wanted to get close to my cute kouhai." Akeno replied as she pressed their bodies closer. Erin's eyes widened at the contact and she lightly shoved the girl away with her free hand.

" Akeno-senpai, I highly suggest that you leave now." She said in slight panic. " Rias might wake up and you know how she is when she gets upset."

The red head was snuggled to her side and was laying on her chest. Her left arm was draped over the girl.

" Ara? But I'm not really focusing on Rias right now. What I'm concerned about is you." Akeno seductively said as she raised her body just enough to kiss the Goddess.

" A-Akeno-senpai." Erin panicked as their faces got closer. The raven head halted in her actions when Rias' voice was heard.

" How did you get in here, Akeno?"

" Fufu. I asked for a spare key, of course."

"Really? But point is, you shouldn't barge in Erin and I's room just because you wanted to."

" Oh? I wasn't informed that this is your room too and don't be stingy, Rias." Akeno caressed Erin's stomach which made her gasp. " I just wanted to bond with my cute kouhai and you don't really have the right to get mad. You're not even dating."

Rias separated herself from Erin and she sat upright in the bed, narrowing her eyes on Akeno.

"Well yes but I am her master and I have a better right to be here."

" I'm her senpai as well and I have the responsibility to look out for her."

" Your help isn't needed and I can do that task just fine."