Specials! 22: When Jealousy Strikes 💥

"Do all of us have to attend to this request, Rias?" Erin groaned lightly and the red head just nodded in affirmation

" This client is a regular. Apparently, he needed all of our help so we can replace his workers in the carwash, for the meantime."

" Does this mean the twins can come too?" Rossweisse curiously asked

" Yes, they can."

"Really?" Tsubaki shot up in surprise.
" Sugoi. We can join you, master."

"Well.. at least one thing turned out to be good." Erin said as the thought of the twins being able to go, alleviated her stress somehow.

The ORC arrived at the area where a stout man welcomed them with a grin.

"Hello. Welcome to my carwash drive-thru."

" Good day, Mr. Naguya." Rias bowed lightly. " We are here to fulfill your request."

"Right. I requested you all to assist me in providing carwash to the customers. Unfortunately, my workers caught an emergency and they had to be absent today." explained the man sheepishly.

"I see. Ja, we'll do our best to serve the customers."

" Hai. Please do." Mr. Naguya grinned cheerfully. " And oh, you can change out of your outfits. If it helps, it's okay that you are semi-naked seeing how hot the weather is. It would also be useful since you might get splashed by the water or something.

The ORC blinked in surprise but just nodded. They then changed out of their attire to start their task.

The boys went topless save for Gasper who decided to just work in the Cash register area. The girls were left in their bras and they slid out of their upper clothes.

"If we're going to get wet, we might as well take off our clothes."

Erin furrowed her brows at Xenovia and the latter just stared at her in innocence

" What?"

" Nothing." The Goddess shook her head and sighed

"Goodness. I don't understand how this woman can always get vulgar without trying to."

"Okay, let's start, minna!" Rias cheerfully said and the members nodded.

Minutes later, customers arrived one after the other. The sight of attractive girls working in the carwash boosted their number and there was also a fair share of girls gawking at Kiba and the twins

The Goddess squinted her eyes at this. Perhaps it is one of the reasons why Mr. Naguya requested for all the club members

"Welcome to Nagu Carwash. Would you like to get your car washed?" Irina cheerfully asked and the men eyed her up and down.

" Oh yes. We would love to." grinned the men and they shared a laugh afterwards. The Goddess narrowed her eyes at this and decided to ignore it for now.

"Ohayo. Welcome to Nagu carwash." Rossweisse greeted and the customers hollered at her.

"Damn. We've got a silver beauty right here."

An invisible tick mark formed on Erin's forehead and she tried her best to remain calm

"Stupid perverts and their remarks."

"Master." Tsubaki nudged the Goddess who then looked up at him. "There are a bunch of perverts here. They might be worse than Hyodo."

"I know, Tsubaki." Erin saw another customer maliciously flirting at Akeno. " But we have to do our job peacefully. Otherwise, we would cause chaos."