Chapter 31: Another Kiss

Short Notice: Soo.. How do I say this 😅 This chapter would involve a slight kissy thingy and I apologize if one of the characters might be OOC *ahem, Akeno, ahem* Without furder ado, enjoy reading.

_________________________________________

" 6:32 A.M..... 6:32 A.M......"

Erin groaned as she was awakened by the sounds of the alarm clock. She found it incredibly hard to move and was slightly surprised to be greeted by Rias' chest on full display.

" Erk- This woman- Rias!"

The red head's response was to hold her tighter so Erin's face was practically buried between her breasts.

" I can't breathe!"

" Nghmp! Zzjsnsjsj!" She desperately tried to break away.

Rias shifted in her movements and eventually opened her eyes. The red head yawned and glanced down to see Erin struggling from her hold.

" Oh my- I'm sorry, Erin."

She released her and pulled her up to give her a soft peck on the lips.

" Good Morning." The red head greeted sleepily. The Goddess was still recovering her breath so she didn't process Rias' actions immediately.

" I'll take the shower first." Erin said as soon as she found her voice. Rias nodded in reply and the Goddess quickly scrambled to get up from the bed.

" Her actions are going way too far!" Erin thought in irritation but with a faint blush on her cheeks.

They finished dressing up for school and joined the other members for breakfast.

"Good Morning, Buchou and Erin-san." Greeted Asia.

"Good Morning, Asia/Asia-chan."

" What's wrong, Issei?" The goddess asked the boy who was in a dampened mood. She also noticed his left arm covered by red scales similar to a Dragon.

"The effects of temporarily activating my Scail Mail cost my arm."

" [There is an excess of Dragon energy overflowing from time to time. It is necessary for this energy to be removed or his arm would act up and permanently be in Dragon form. ] "

Issei cried at this and Erin pondered at the thought.

" Come to think of it, I also feel like some of my energy is flowing. My gear would sometimes activate without me even doing so."

" { You're experiencing the same thing, my child. } " Voltaire butted in. "{ Over-exerting the degree of magic used during your fight with Riser led to this outcome.}"

" Erin, what should we do? I can't afford to keep my arm in this state forever!" Issei exclaimed and shook the Goddess' shoulders.

" There is a way for the energy to be removed." Archaea spoke as she overheard their conversation. Sebastian followed after her, carrying plates and utensils.

"Someone who has knowledge of Life Force Magic or any sort of magic related to that can remove the excess energy."

" Hai. It is an easy process and doesn't require much hassle." Sebastian added.

Issei was relieved hearing this and Erin proceeded to ask.

" Do you know how to conduct the magic, mother?"

"Sadly, no. " Archaea responded. "We are still far from learning the skill and it would take some time."

" Ano.. I know how to use that magic, Archaea-sama." Asia said lowly.