Specials! 4: Don't break my Dress -_-

Acting sneakily, Issei placed one arm over Erin's shoulder causing the Goddess to slightly jump in surprise.

" Fudge, Issei. You scared me."

" Sorry about that." replied Issei with a grin. He looked left and right before asking the Goddess " Where are Azusa and Tsubaki? "

" You know, everytime you ask that, I have a feeling that you'll be doing something dangerous." Said Erin and narrowed her eyes. "But you're lucky. The Twins will not be around until afternoon. They went off to hang out with some students."

"Alright!" Issei fist bumped into the air. It's a double luck knowing that the twins aren't there to spoil his plan and he will be able to spend some time with Erin.

" Soo tell me what your plan is." Erin gave him a stern look and crossed her arms. "Knowing you, I already have a slight idea on what type it will be so it's better that I will be present to stop you from dying if anything happens." She exaggerated but they both knew it was just a joke.

Issei whispered his plan to the Goddess, like it was some sort of top secret, highly confidential information.

" You remember my Dress break skill, right?"

Erin nodded. How could she forget that outrageous move?

" Well... I was thinking.." Issei switched to eroge mode and rubbed both hands in mischief. "I'll test it out on the girls while they are changing. It's going to be a win-win situation. They will achieve their task faster, and we will witness the paradise we love!"

Erin face-palmed at this and didn't know whether she would find Issei's plan impressive or just plain stupid.

" We? Lemme guess. Matsuda and Motoma are joining too."

Issei nodded quickly and excitedly discussed the group of girls they would be sneaking upon.

Erin would sometimes wonder how Issei would openly discuss his perverted plans to her. But then again, she would reason this out to them being best buds or Harem partners, like what Issei describes.

" We would focus on the girls of the kendo club then transition to other available girls we can see or view."

" Kendo club?" Erin's face scrunched up. "Weren't you guys sneaking up on them on the first day I met you? And don't forget, they beat you up pretty good."

Issei just waved off Erin's concerns saying that the treasures they will witness is worth a hundred beatings. The Goddess didn't bother going against the idea since it's not like she'll participate peeping with them.

" Okay. Let's go and tell Matsuda and Motohoma our plan."

Erissei met up with the two where the boy energetically explained his plan. The two perverts were skeptical hearing Issei's prediction that they will witness clothes tearing apart but just because they are peverts, they went along with the absurdity.

The group arrived at their peeping place which is the wall outside the Kendo Club's room. Matsuda and Motohoma raced on who gets to peep at the hole. They instantly held a thumbs up with drools falling down their mouths.

" We hit the jackpot. Viva babes are about to change."

" HeHEhe, Let me see." Issei shoved his friend to the side as he peeped on the hole as well.

" Welp. Looks like you'll be doing fine. See ya, Issei-

" No, you stay here Erin." Issei pulled her back while still peeping at the hole. Erin sighed at this and went to sit on the ground, a few distance away from the boys.

"Here comes magic.." Issei mumbled as he raised one arm forward and snapped his finger.

"KYAAAHH!"
" My clothes! They suddenly disappeared!"
" Uwaaahh! Why am I naked all of a sudden?"

" Holy shi-
" Move Issei!"

The three scrambled to peep at the hole.

" Oh my.. You Were Right Issei!"
" That weird prediction of yours came true!"
" Of course. I'm a future harem king HahAha!"

There was a ruckus on the inside and the boys' faces were getting lewder with each second. It came to a point where they fought on who gets to peep at the hole since they can't fully enjoy the view with all of them peeping.

" Move out of the way, Motohoma!"
" No stupid. You're baldy head is blocking the view!"
" Assholes, you're not letting me take a peek!"

Amidst the trio's commotion, Issei was knocked down to the ground which led to him unintentionally using the skill on Erin.

The Goddess' blouse was torn in the middle which resulted to her exposed bra on the center.

" E-E-Erin.." Issei uttered out in mixed surprise and fear. " G-Gomen! I wasn't intending for it happen! I didn't mean to- Nice bra by the way- AH I mean."

An invisible tick mark formed on the Goddess head and in a sickening sweet voice, she called out to the boy.

"Issei.... "

" Y-Yes Erin." Issei trembled and had a nervous smile.

"Why don't you come here so I can give you a GOOD PUNCH!"

*( SMACK!)*

" Owwwww!"

_______________________________________

" Ara, what happened to you two?"

The other ORC members shared the same confused look when they witnessed Issei having a bruise near his mouth and Erin's disheveled, torn blouse with matching exposed bra.

" Ano, Erin-san.." Kiba blushed observing Erin's state.  "Did your clothes got torn on accident or -

" It's a long story." Erin replied with a tight lipped smile. Issei nodded at her words and shared the same sentiment.

" Senpai. Pervert." Koneko remarked with a slight blush as she looked at Erin.

The Goddess froze hearing this and was crying anime-like tears internally.

"But I must say.. Nice Bra, Erin-chan~"

The Goddess face planted on the table and suffered embarrassment all afternoon from Akeno's teasing.

- End of Chapter -