Chapter 109

A few days later

Fang had stopped by with a egg as both lea and nitray had been looking after it. While Linket had stayed with Michael to make sure he is fine. while he was slowly getting better as Carlisle was still around making sure that Michael gets better. While when lea and nitray brought the egg into linket and Michael's room it all of a sudden turned black with red flame design's at the top of the egg and bottom of the egg. Which confused both nitray and lea and also confused Carlisle and Linket as they have never seen anything like this before. As he starts thinking while Linket starts stroking Michael mask hair as he was sleeping While Carlisle left for a moment to get something to eat. While Carlisle left the egg gets bigger than it was before as linket sees it and carefully picks it up as it starts cracking which scares linket making Michael get up seen what's wrong. As he sees the egg cracking while lea and nitray runs in seen it crack while Linket holds it as it continues cracking. While it cracks it gets bigger while Linket sets it on the floor seen it grow more and crack more.

A few minutes later

The egg has fully grown as it was almost as big as linket and Michael room as Carlisle has return seen what's going on. As the egg fully cracks and shatters reveling something warp up in wings into they move reveling Satan As he says. Ah been born on earth I suppose it's better then been born in hell where the egg can be eaten. Lea and nitray runs and hugs Satan as they missed him as he warps everyone in the room in his wings as he missed them as well while he says. I'll be back I must take hell of fangs hands. Lea and nitray nodes and so dose Carlisle while Satan dissapears back to hell while Michael starts leaning against linket feeling drowsy again from the antivenom as Carlisle says to Michael. Rest Michael Linket will be alright I'll look after her. Michael didn't want to leave Linket but decided to hoping she'll stay in range of been felt if anything happens to her. While she stands grabbing her mask and putting it on to hide her scars from the others as she gose downstairs with Carlisle following her. as she gose in the kitchen where springtrap is with scar while Linket decided to sit at the bench while springtrap says. Nice work a few days ago stabbing Freddy. I would of done the same if he interrupted a dream I was having. Linket smirks in her mask and says loud enough for springtrap to hear. Oh really that's something I would love to see. Springtrap left for a moment to hunt for food as scar gose with him as Carlisle sits across from linket as he says. If Michael was to marry you how would you feel. Linket replies. I would be surprised why. Carlisle replies. Just wondering is all. Linket nodes grabbing her knife out of her pocket as she starts carving something into the table while Carlisle starts making dinner for the others from whatever he finds in the fridge.