Chapter 104

The next day

Michael was watching Linket sleep as she was curled up in a ball next to him as he saw the change within her as he could see that she was sort of becoming him in a way. While he keeps his arms around her he starts running his thumb across her large scars on her face as he frowned under his mask wondering why she did this to herself. as she then wakes up opening one eye watching him as she felt him touching her while she growls lightly As the scare were a bit tender. While she snuggles into him cutely like she was trying to hide herself a bit which he didn't mind into cinder bardge in which scares linket a bit. Which makes Michael a bit moody while cinder says as her and red shadow and shadow devil voice mixed togeather. Carlisle is here with Emmett and Esme and Seth and Edward to see linket. Michael nodes while Linket turns her back to Michael which hides the scared part of her face. While Michael watches her as Esme and Carlisle and Seth walks in first with Emmett and Edward behind them. As Michael watches them while Linket sits up while Michael left to let linket be alone with her visitors as he could tell she wants that as he waits outside shutting his door. While Linket kept the right side of her face hidden while Esme sits next to her as Linket cuddles up to Esme like she did with Michael as Esme puts her arms around linket while Esme says to her. Are you ok with Michael linket. Linket nodes while Edward reads her mind and says to Esme. She Siad she is alright with him she just doesn't know if she can trust him after the hole superhero thing Esme nodes while Carlisle says. I could understand that but don't worry you'll both work it out. Linket nodes understanding as Seth says. Do you want to come back to fork's with us linket shakes her head as both Esme and Carlisle knew she not ready to yet which they understood.

20 minutes later

The Cullen's left As michael returned to linket finding she curled up in bed having a nap. So he left to let her sleep while he gose to do something. as both Jason and nitray keeps a eye on her not knowing that Freddy Krueger was sorting out her crazy dreams of killing certain slashers and people.

In Linket dream

Linket was dreaming about killing Jason then springtrap in a fire as she smirks in her mask while Freddy appears next to her and she looks at him blankly while he says. You have to stop trying to kill us. Linket looks at him not answering while Freddy snaps his claws making the dream go to the boiler room where lea is. While Linket starts glaring getting really angry. As she then shoves her knife into a boiler room pipe while she then starts strangling Freddy out of rage. As lea screams while she makes linket and Freddy appears in the real world for help.

In the real world

Linket and Freddy appears out of the dream realm into the real world as linket knife is in the wall while her mask is still in Michael room. as she is strangling Freddy still While Jason and scar saw as she continues strangling Freddy out of rage. into he in self defence slashed her reopening her scars on her face as she bleeds and let's go off Freddy holding her face in pain as she bleeds. While Jason and scar watches in shock into linket grabs her knife and starts stabbing Freddy multiple times in the stomach in pay back for her face. into Michael grabs her pulling her away from Freddy and takes her knife from her as she Growls a bit as he then forcefully takes her to the kitchen as Jason and scar attend to Freddy.

In the kitchen

Linket had calmed down as she was clinging to Michael a bit while he sits her on the bench as she rest her head on his chest oddly. while he puts a large bandage down her reopened scars so she doesn't get a infection in them as he then cleans the blood on her face. As he nuzzles her a bit while she nuzzles back a bit as she was quite nervous for some reason. While she puts her hands on his chest while she says sounding like she hasn't talked in a while. I've....missed....you. Michael looks at her as he gently caresses her face. While he then runs his fingers through her hair as he then picks her up as she warps her legs around him while he takes her upstairs back to his room.

In Michael room

Linket was clinging a bit to Michael while he then sets her down on the bed while she sits there with her legs crossed watching him while he sat next to her as she puts her head against his shoulder as he warps his arm around her while he thinks about something.