Chapter 12

5 months later

It was almost Halloween and was night as Linket was walking around the woods with cinder as she was talk about how she knew Michael. they then see Dr Loomis and Linket holds her knife threatenly as cinder growls as her metal claws came out and Loomis says. come on now you two you didn't think you could escape from the sanitarium or me. cinder whispers to linket. run. she nodes as cinder runs at Loomis as she then gets shot 6 times in the chest as she growled while she gets shot while she almost clawed him into she was shot again which kills or so he thinks. while then dr Loomis collapse as he had a stroke as Linket had secretly watch cinder die as she didn't have her collar on for her helmet as she left it at her house. while then the ambulance came taking Loomis to the hospital as cinder gets taken. While Michael had made his way back to his house finding the police gone as they went to guard Loomis in the hospital. while then linket went back to cinder house looking for Michael not seen him there as she whimpers a bit scared of been alone. as she left the house and went through the woods looking for Michael as he felt her fear and sadness. so he went out looking for her as Linket went to a waterfall whimpering a bit from her wolf form as then Michael found her and sneaks behind her as he wraps his arms around her waist scaring her but then she felt it was Michael. While he picks her up as she nuzzles into him while he takes her to his house and takes her inside as he had her over his shoulder. he then sets her down in his room on the floor as he runs his hand through her hair and runs a finger down her spine making her purrs a bit as her hands rest on his shoulders.

Later on at night

The mark on linket wrist burns her making her wince in pain as it burns Michael as well as it was almost Halloween. While the mark wanted them to kill people on Halloween while Linket eyes turn a bit red from her full moon wolf form as Michael eyes turn a bit dark as linket whispers hopping not to offend Michael. can I see your face. Michael growls and then pins her to a wall with a knife to her temple as she gets scared and says. I'm sorry don't hurt me I was just wondering. he calm down and carved on the wall says "the mask won't be coming off into I completely trust you" linket thinks and says. dose it make you feel complete. he nodes yes as she could understand it then Michael let's her go as she watches him. While he left going down to the living room as she follows wondering what he is doing while as she says. do you want anything I can go out and get it. he nodes and carves in the table saying. "paper and scissors". she nodes leaving to go and get them while Michael waits patiently while Linket puts her hoodie on to cover her face for now as she gets to a general store. While she walks in as then Linket stands next to someone she sneakily grabs the person wallet as the person seems like a rich one while Linket hides the wallet in her jumper pocket and gose into she gets to a private bathroom. where she opens the wallet seen $4000 in it as she takes it all putting it in her pocket while she sneaks the wallet in someone else bag.

Linket pov

After stealing from a rich bitch I decided to do some shopping while I get what Michael request and some texters just incase as she gose by the meat wondering if Michael eats anything. Then she shrugs deciding to grab some expensive steaks then decided to grab another outfit for herself as when i gets to the checkout and pays for the stuff which was $350. i heads to the bathroom to put on my new outfit to get rid of my old one just incase I'm recognising in this outfit as I gets changed.

 i heads to the bathroom to put on my new outfit to get rid of my old one just incase I'm recognising in this outfit as I gets changed

(Linket new outfit)

Linket pov still

After I put my new outfit on I left heading back to Michael house as I was use to wearing heals when I was in high school before my ex had me put away again. when I get back to Michael house I walks in the front door as he looks at me as I could tell he likes what I'm wearing as I hand him his Bag of stuff he wanted as he takes it. while I head to the kitchen putting the some of the steaks in the freezer and 2 in the fridge when I steps back i bumps into Michael which makes me yelps scared into I see it's Michael as I calms down looking at him. then when I look away for a moment then look back he has gone back in the living room as I rolls my eyes a bit. Then I go upstairs to put the rest of the money in the bedside table were Michael puts the knife when him and i sleep.

No one pov

Linket head back down stairs as Michael had taken his mask off for a moment as he was creating something while he heard linket coming down the stairs he puts his mask back on before she could see him without it on. While she gose to the kitchen oddly Hungry and decided to cook the steaks I had in the fridge as she cooks them As when she finished cooking them she sets one on the table were Michael was sitting as she says. if you want to take your mask off I'll turn around. he glares at her then nodes as she turns around with her back to him he takes his mask off and start to eat while Linket waits into it safe to turn around. Then she heard no noise but waits a bit for him to put his mask into she through he had his mask on she turns around seen he doesn't. While Michael was looking out a window at something into he notice and puts his mask back on the slams her into a wall holding his knife to her neck as she says. I'm sorry I through you had your mask back. he thinks and carves into the wall which Siad. "I'll give you one more chance if you blow it I'll kill you". she nodes understanding as he lets her go and go back to creating something as she had already eaten her steak so she decided to go upstairs to Michael room and sits on the floor as she closed her eyes for a moment as she has another flashback.

In the flashback

Both Linket and cinder were been taken to different rooms as cinder had a straight jacket on and a muzzle on. while she was been moved with linket as she was chained up while been moved as cinder was put in a room next to Michael. linket was put in the same room as micheal as there was no rooms available yet for Linket as sits in the corner of the room. while Michael watches her as he was creating masks as then it was lunch while two guards came in as linket look's at them and so dose micheal as they already had cinder as it was a bit like that cinder and Michael were Alphas of the sanitarium. While linket was a bit scared of them as both Michael and Linket were chained up and taken to the lunch room as at Michael and cinder table cinder was let out of her straight jacket and muzzle as she didn't eat anything. but she was cuffed to the table as she was creating something out of metal while Michael was cuffed to the table as well as he eats as linket was force to sit with Michael and cinder as Linket was chained to the table as cinder says to her. are you going to eat something. linket shakes her head as in no as cinder says to her. I wouldn't blame you I've been here longer than him and the food is shit. linket look's up at her as cinder was referring to Michael who linket didn't recognise with the mask on as linket says. how long have you been here then. cinder thinks and says. about 20 years they and Loomis won't let me out beacuse of my past. linket was in a bit of shock from how long cinder been in here as linket then asks. what are you making. cinder replies. a helmet. linket nodes into she sees her wings spread out a bit as cinder says. ignore them I was born with them. linket nodes as then a guard came over and says to cinder touching her flirty. come on Wolfy you need to eat. cinder bites his hand as linket watches secretly smirking as cinder says. you should of kept the muzzle on prick. she breaks the cuffs on linket and Michael and her cuffs as all the prisoners starts fighting the prisoners as cinder says to Linket. escape enjoy your life on the outside if you get caught ill see you when you get back in here. linket nodes as linket runs leaving the lunch room and gose to the roof were guards and doctor chase her as Linket get to the roof and turns into her old yellow wolf jumping off the roof into a tree and jumps out of the tree and runs off going to Mal house as when she gets there she turns human. While Mal decided to hide her in the basement were she can rest as little did she know he is going to get her put back in the sanitarium.

End of flashback

Linket opens her eyes feeling her surroundings have changed as Michael had puts her in his lap stroking her hair as she sees a question carved into the floor as it says. "are you alright". she nodes and says. just having some flashbacks from when I was in the sanitarium. Michael nodes understanding as he nodes as he strokes her hair still as she nuzzles into his chest as she says. i like been close to you. he blushes a bit under his mask as he then runs a hand down her back making her shivers a bit.