Chapter 88

The next day

Michael was still searching for Linket as he had killed a few pepole in his search For his Linket and the Thorn cult. While he was starting to feel lonely without linket by his side.

With the Thorn cult and Linket

The Thorn cult had gone to another hospital and they were in the basement were they had linket chained upside down to the ceiling. While they were watching her closely to see if she will ever turn into a wolf so they can see how it works as linket sees them and says. You know you can't control either me or Michael. The leader Dr Wynn says. When he comes for you. You'll be the sacrifice that will let us control him. Or we can wait into your pregnant. Linket growls lightly trying to get out of her chains as she says. How are you even alive Michael killed you. Dr Wynn replies. I was brought back from the dead by someone you may know. He chuckles a bit grining while Linket glares and Dr Wynn also says. Don't glare to much I wouldn't want you to go completely blind. Linket growls lightly while her wolf form was coming out a bif

With Michael

Michael was murdering a random teenager into he felt linket anger which was starting to trigger his own. So he decided to follow linket rage for a bit into he came across a abandoned hospital and walks in. seen a Thorn cult member standing with a sadistically grining which Michael didn't like all that much so he gose to her silently. while he grabs her by the face and shoves the back of her head on the a spike on the wall which killed her. While then Michael walks around wondering were they have Linket into he heard barking sounding like wolf barking which he knew was linket so he follows the barking. Then he got to the basement watching silent figuring out a plan as he saw linket chained upside down in wolf form. While he figure they must have pissed her off so he continues watching to figure out a plan.

With Linket

Linket was slowly turning into her wolf getting angry from what the thorn cult is saying about both her and Michael. Into one of the thorn cult member threw a rock at her. Which makes her mad and turns into a wolf and starts barking out of anger trying to break her chains. While the thorn cult watches her as she secretly saw Michael hiding in the darkness as she figure that he is thinking of a plan.

A few hours later

Linket had passed out from been upside down for to long into the cult members in chain her putting her on a gurney taking her somewhere. While Michael silently follows them and silently kills a few by putting his hand over there mouth and slit there throats and then spiralling out there bodies like art. While they takes Linket into a room were she starts to wake up growling lightly into she sees Jamie's baby. Into they walks back into not knowing Michael is on the outside grabbing a surgical machete then walking to the outside of the door to the room linket is in. Then he walks in and starts slaughtering everyone not knowing Allyson and Karen are watching to get the baby back into they see Michael slaughtering everyone in there apart from linket.

30 minutes later

Michael had killed everyone in the room the cuts linket free into they saw one doctor escaping. so michael and Linket decided to go after him by speed walking. While they leave the room they see Karen and Allyson running ahead with the baby. so both Linket and Michael follows in speed walking were they get blocked off but Michael caught up with the doctor were Michael grabs the doctor head and starts bashing it against the cell like door slowly killing the guy and breaking the door down. While linket had catch up as she had fallen behind from Michael walking so fast. Then Michael has killed the doctor and had also broke the door down as Michael starts speed walking again while linket speeds walks with him in attempt to keep up. While they go another way which cuts off Allyson and Karen escape so they run off somewhere else. while both Michael and Linket follow them in speed walking into they get to door that Allyson locks the door and hides. while Karen came up with a plan to trick Michael and Linket to think that there going to get the baby. While Michael punch a hole through the door then breaks the door handle off and walks in while Linket follows behind him as they looks around into they heard Allyson whimper a bit nervously. While they look in that direction into they see Karen in front of them by turning there heads back while Karen says holding what seems to be the baby. You want the baby. Michael tilts his head a little confused then linket dose it while Karen carefully walks to them as they put there heads back in normal position while michael clench his fist as Karen says. Well he is all yours. Michael holds his hands out to take the baby while Linket watches into they heard a baby coo which makes them look and see Allyson with the baby. While then Karen shoves some needles into Michael shoulder injecting him with acid. which makes him drowsy while she dose the same to linket which also makes her drowsy. Then Michael grabs Karen by the throat chocking her then throwing her into a wall. while Michael rips out his needles and shakes his head drowsy while Linket rips her needles out and shakes her head a bit. while they walks to were they heard the baby into nitray who was secretly hiding there watching came and beat the shit out of them with a pipe. Into Michael grabs her by the throat slamming her into a desk choking her as she trys to take Michael mask off but fails as Allyson says keeping the baby close to her while she is in a difficult spots to get to. Leave her alone. Michael release his grip on nitray throat making her fall off the desk into the ground. while michael and Linket gose to were Allyson is to grab the baby from her baby couldn't get through the spot while Allyson get scared and starts screaming a bit for Karen. Then Karen came behind them with a needle. while she shoves a needle of acid into michael back then shoves one in Linket back while they turn around and Karen starts beating them with a pipe. while Allyson and nitray escape with the baby and gets to a elevator were luna is waiting to help them escape. While Karen keeps beating linket and Michael with a pipe into there knocked out. Then when Karen saw that linket and Michael are knock out she threw the pipe to the side while she left.

15 minutes later

Luna came back to take Michael and Linket to a morge thinking there dead. Into she saw Michael mask and a needle on the ground next to linket who still knocked out which makes Luna eyes go wide. while Michael was wearing linket mask and snuck behind luna which makes her scream in fear as Michael grabs her by the throat ripping it out killing her. Then Michael gose to Linket taking the needle out of her back which wakes her up while he helps her up as she stands she holds/clings to his arm as he gides her out of the abandoned hospital. While linket grabs the mask on the ground as Michael gides her out as linket says. Is it me or is the hole world spinning. Michael looks at her and then picks her up bridal style making its easier for her. As he gose through the woods going back to Laurie old house.

At Laurie old house near midnight

Michael gose in though the back door while he sees Linket has dozed off in his arm. while he lays her down on the couch to let her rest as he then left to kill a few teenagers before Halloween has ended As it ends in a hour.