Chapter 102

A few hours later

Linket wakes up growling lightly as she gets up off the ground While she sees Michael while she says to Michael. You know there was something about me you never knew. She grins sardistically as she continues. I am more psychotic then you think I am. He watches her as she raised her large butcher knife at him while he raised his knife at her. She then walks off and used her wolf streagth to move a bolder blocking them in the cave while she makes the mask that Michael used to fake his death. As she puts it on Walking off to a gas station were she finds a female mechanic with a navy blue boiler suit on. While Linket gose into the shop and sneaks behind the female and stabs her in the skull then takes her navy blue boiler suit and her black work shoes that have a bit of a heel to them. As then Linket walks off going back to Haddonfield, Illinois

With Michael and the other

Springtrap and Michael where trying to figure out how to move the boulder that's blocking there way out. While lea and nitray where trying to figure out why linket seem so different then what she normally is.

A few hours later

The other slashers let Michael go and hunt linket down which he dose as she had gotten back to Haddonfield, Illinois while she looks around going to someone house that is baby sitting as she sneaks in hiding in the darkness watching them silently. While she watches the babysitter with the child as she starts to think a bit like Michael strangely.

With Michael and the others

Lea had teleported everyone to hell finding it to be helpful in escape while lea gose over to vogla cell to check on him seen his spirit isn't back yet while she gose to ganondorf cell seen his spirit has returned as they nodes to each other. While nitray gose to ghirahim cell with Jason following her while her and ghirahim caresses each other cheeks as ghirahim spirit has returned a few days ago. While Michael and Freddy follow lea to cinder cell which is 5 cells from ganondorf cell as lea says to cinder knowing both red shadow and shadow devil are still in her body. What did you do to Linket. Cinder chuckles and says. My plan has fallen into place. Springtrap walks over and says. What plan. Shadow devil starts speaking through cinder saying. The plan of making linket both like cinder and Michael. Lea eyes widen as she says. Are you out of your goddam mind you'll get her killed if she thinks she is like michael. Shadow devil says through cinder. To late. He then pulls up a shadow showing a image of Linket brutally killing a babysitter as Michael watches and so dose Jason and Freddy and springtrap and nitray with ghirahim and ganondorf and lea watches with widened eyes. While she says to mostly shadow devil. You have to stop this right now. Shadow devil replies through cinder. No. She slams her fist on the bars into shadow devil makes cinder grabs lea by the throat chocking her. Into Satan appears and says to shadow devil that's still in Cinder. Let her go shadow devil or I'll put you out like last time. Cinder drops lea as Satan helps her stand as cinder walks off deeper into the her into her cell while lea thinks of what to do about linket while michael watches linket through the shadows that's on the wall.

With linket

Linket had just finished brutality murder a babysitter while she gose out the backdoor leaving the house looking for someone else to murder As she decided to try and kill Karen and Allyson. While Linket watches in the darkness while Karen is talking to the police about as linket over heard her saying. You know I have prayed everynight that Linket would come back. a officer says to her. Why the hell would you do that for. Karen replies. So I can kill her and give Michael the pain of losing someone who was loved. Linket growls lightly as she walks off into the woods taking off her mask while she didn't realise that Allyson was behind her as Allyson says. Why did you and Michael come after my grandmother for. Linket dosent reply as she was doing something to her face with the knife leaving panther like claw marks down from her eye to her cheek and mouth as Allyson then says. I heard about your childhood sounds awful. Linket replies bluntly and coldly. It was and I rather not talk about it linket puts the mask back on so Allyson dosent see what Linket dose to her face as she turns around looking at Allyson as linket says. You don't know what I've been through. Allyson starts getting scared as she backs up while Linket walks of going to kill someone else while Allyson returns to Karen while Linket brutally murders another babysitter with her boyfriend.

With the others in hell

Cinder came back to the bars as Michael looks at her as she glares at him while lea was talking with Satan as ganondorf had teleported the others to be secretly watching Linket while lea and Michael had stayed as lea was talking to Satan about what to do with linket.

With linket

She was standing near a mirror as Karen and Carlisle and Esme who had be called in to help with linket while they were looking for her Karen sees her in the house thinking it's her not knowing it's a reflection. Then Carlisle and Esme sees as Karen shoots it making the mirror shatter while Linket saw what Karen did and left the house not knowing that there was a cop looking for her as he shouts while shooting at her. Linket! He gose after her while she left the house as Karen looks around for Linket into she saw a glimpse of Linket and shot her in the shoulder as Esme and Carlisle try to stop Karen and failed. While Linket left through the woods to heal as Esme gose after linket while Carlisle says to Karen. Are you out of your mind that's my adopted daughter you shot! Karen says nothing while the cop came out of the house to deal with both Karen and Carlisle.

With linket and Esme

Linket hides near where Michael house was as she used her knife to get the bullet out of her shoulder wincing in a bit of pain while she says to herself. I suppose that's one trait I never got from Michael to not feel pain. As she gets the bullet out her shoulder heals slowly while she takes her mask off while she rest against a tree. While Esme finds her and sees what she done to her face while Esme gose over to linket. As linket looks at her while Esme couched down holding her arms open while Linket gose to Esme like a scared child as Esme holds her like a scared child. as Esme hums a bit helping linket calm down a bit while Esme says. Are you alright linket. Linket shakes her head as she somehow seems like a normal human for a moment as Carlisle came seen the sence. As he couch down and says to linket hoping she'll say yes. Do you want us to take you back to fork's. linket nodes as Esme and Carlisle helps linket stand while they keep her close we she kept hold of her knife and mask while the takes her Back to the street where the police are.

With Michael and lea in hell

Michael and lea had found out who has linket as it was from Satan summoning them to linket while lea teleports herself and Michael to her house in Haddonfield, Illinois before they can go to linket with the Cullen's.

With linket

The police had aloud Carlisle and Esme to take Linket with them to fork's for now as they had just arrived home while Esme and Carlisle walks in keeping her close. While they get to the couch where Emmett is sitting as both Alice and Emmett and Edward and Seth could see something different about linket while she was acting a bit like Michael dose around linket. as she was a bit like it towards the Cullen's was Carlisle takes linket knife to clean it and Esme sets linket mask on the table while Linket curled up next to Esme. while Emmett was trying to figure out were linket got the scars from down her face but Alice already knew from a vision. But she hadn't told anyone about it while Linket is curled up next to Esme resting linket closed her eyes to think for a moment. as she was secretly wondering what Michael is doing right now as she was starting to miss him a bit not knowing he is back in Haddonfield, Illinois with lea