Chapter 105

At midnight

Linket and Michael were walking through the woods behind lea hide out as Linket was holding her mask while she looks at the moon. As she then sits on a rock near a waterfall while Michael sits next to her while she decided to take her shoes and boiler suit off as she gets into the water fall as he watches her. While she gets in it was oddly warm as she stays near the edge as Michael decided to get in after taking his boiler suit off and shoes. As he gets in the water behind her while he takes his mask off setting it near his clothes while he warps his arms around her cutely making her blushes a bit. While he kisses the back of her neck on a sensitive spot cutely as she moans lightly.

(🍋)

As she turns around facing him while she kisses him and he kisses back as they starts to make out while he caresses her cheek that has the scars on it. As she flinched a bit from it while she warps her legs around his waist while he then holds her close as he grunts a bit like he is trying to talk. As she starts kissing along his jaw to his lips while they starts making out as his member starts stiffening against her entrence a bit while he blushes lightly and so dose he. While he then slowly inserts himself into her a bit roughly while she moans lightly in the kiss while she rest her head on his shoulder. While he continues thrusting up into her a bit roughly while he nibbles on her ear.

A hour later

Linket was drooling in a bit of pleasure while she had orgasm a few times which let him in deeper. While he continues thrusting he was getting close to releasing while he starts kissing her neck while she moans lightly as he then released deep inside of her. Making her moans lightly while he grins a bit and nuzzles her as he holds her while she whispers to him. I've missed you.

(End of 🍋)

A few hours later

Linket and Michael were on there way back in there clothes as she walks next to him. She shoves him out of the way as she got sleep darted in the neck while she passed out on the ground. As michael stands over her body scanning around for anyone around into he was sleep darted multiple times into he eventually passed out as he passed out next to linket.

A few hours later

Michael starts waking up in a van which he recognised as the Smiths Grove sanitarium van as he starts to get angry into they sedate him to calm him down. While Linket starts waking up drowsy from been sleep darted as she already knew where she was as she saw Michael with his mask still on as she had her mask on. Which she automatically knew she didn't put on into she was sedated to calm down while she sighs a bit.

A hour later

Linket and Michael where taking out of the van as they stubble around seeming drunk even through it was from the drug they were given while the guards watches them. As the guard's grabs them taking them inside as they were going to be changed into sanitarium clothes later. As linket was taking to a different part of the sanitarium while Michael gets taken to his room as they knew how to handle him just not linket with her sudden change of personality as she was placed in the room where she passed out on the ground. While Michael was placed in his room where he stands looking at a wall while he has linket knife and his own knife hidden in his boilersuit.

The next day

Linket was awake knowing where she is as she growls lightly into she noticed a guard coming from hearing him as she was already waiting. As he walks in putting chains around her taking her to breakfast while they started to let pepole eat outside for change of scenery just they had dinner inside. While Linket sits alone in the yard Michael sits next to her on the over side of the fence as she saw him while they stayed close together just incase as they both felt safer togeather then been apart.