Chapter 77

The next day

Linket was napping on the couch with her mask while Michael and the others are out hunting and Freddy was taking lea to hell with nitray into a few minutes later linket joltz awake feeling pain in her uterus which she hasn't felt in a while. As she gets up thinking she has been laying down to much while she gose up to the bathroom in Michael room as she knew what it was but realised she didn't have any feminine stuff while she grabs a paper towel putting it down between her legs so no blood stains her white tights. then all of a sudden gets a mood swing which sends her into a fit of rage while she then starts trashing the house breaking a few tables while she got so angry she turn wolf and roars through the house as Michael walks in the house with Jason. as they came back early to check in on Linket as she sees them as wolf and then roars at them which Jason and Michael go into a bit of shock seen the house trashed and seen linket as a wolf. while Michael gets a bit confused of why linket is so angry while she runs at them as all she saw was targets while Jason shoves Michael into a room and then gose in the room with him and close and locked the door hiding. while Linket roars at the door trying to get through but then runs off out the open front door while she runs off roaring still from anger while Candyman and Hannibal and Pennywise and Ghostface and Chucky and tiffany and springtrap heard. while Michael had texted Chucky telling him what happen with linket while Chucky says reading the text outloud so everyone can hear. Michael just texted me saying that linket has gone into a fit of rage and trash the house and then ran off after when he and Jason hid in a room in the house. tiffany thinks and says. sound like linket is either having a mental break down or its her time of the month. springtrap nodes agreeing while Linket comes out of no were as a wolf and jumps at springtrap and roars at them into Springtrap ducks which ment linket crashed into a tree. which changed her mood to been upset as she stands whimpering as she then runs off to hide somewhere while springtrap grabs tiffany and follows linket as she was going back to the house to hide.

At Michael house

Michael and Jason had fixed everything while Linket runs through the still open front door while she runs upstairs and hides in the darkness to hide whimpering as springtrap walks in holding Tiffany. while Michael gose upstairs following Linket whimpers as he stands in front of her as she was sitting in the dark corner near there room. As Michael trys to pat her into her mood changes to pure rage and she bites his wrist which makes him grunts while she then pins him to the ground roaring into Jason knocks her out with the handle of his machete. which makes her pass out next to Michael while she turns human while Michael holds her close knowing she could wakes up so he takes her into his room. while Jason hands Michael some chains as Michael then chains linket to the bed for safety while Michael watches her and so dose Jason while springtrap takes tiffany upstairs while they watch from the doorway.

With Freddy and nitray

Freddy Carry lea through the gates of hell were nitray had Teleported them to while lea had just woken up and says still sounding like crap. why are we in hell for. Freddy replies holding her. to have your brother heal you lea replies what if I don't want it. Freddy replies slowly losing his temper. I won't lose you to your psychopath bitchy sister. lea replies also losing her temper. just beacuse cinder is a psychopath doesn't mean you can call her a bitch. Lea throws herself off Freddy as she storms off while nitray and Freddy chase her into Lea collapsed again passing out. As then Satan tail grabs her and sniffs her and glares at Freddy and says spreading out his wings. what did you do to her. he holds lea close while nitray says before Freddy can say anything stupid. we brought lea here because cinder stab her which put stress in her heart and is slowly killing her and her dragon side. Satan sniffs lea again while he says. I can smell poison in her body slowly making its way through her which is killing her. Freddy and nitray eyes widen while Satan walks off with lea taking her somewhere while nitray Teleports Freddy back home while nitray follows Satan.

At michael house

Linket wakes up growling from the pain in her uterus as she says crazily to Michael. stab me right now and end my suffering. Michael shakes his head in no while tiffany makes Jason leave while springtrap sets her on the bed as she says. oh calm down linket. linket mood changes to sadness as she sounds like she going to cry as she says. well can I have some chocolate then. Michael raise a eyebrow at her sudden mood changes while tiffany thinks of who to send out. into she heard Hannibal and Candyman and Pennywise and Chucky and Freddy and Ghostface entering the house as tiffany says to herself. I can't send out Chucky beacuse he is a doll Michael can't go because he two easily spotted and Freddy can't go because he is a burnt pizza. Jason can't go because he is short tempered and is easily spotted Ghostface can't go because he is also easily spotted and so is Candyman. so it's either Springtrap or Hannibal. Michael looks at tiffany as she ponits a Hannibal while she says to him. your going out to get linket some stuff and I'm going with you to gide you. Hannibal nodes while tiffany says to Michael. you stay here with linket. Michael nodes while Linket ponits to her bedside table as she says. I have some cash in there if you need it. tiffany nodes while Hannibal picks up tiffany as he grabs $100 dollars out of the draw as Michael watches. while Hannibal and tiffany left as linket says as michael sits on the bed. I stole some cash off someone before we first tried killing Jamie. Michael nodes understanding into linket sad mood kicks back in as she randomly starts crying while Michael takes the chains on her wrist of for a bit. while he holds her comforting her as she calms down a bit as she shivered oddly cold while he holds her close as she rest her head on his chest.

With Hannibal and tiffany

Hannibal had gotten to the store while he walks in with tiffany quitely giding him to the chocolate aisle were Hannibal grabs a family size chocolate block. while tiffany then gides him to the feminine product Isle were she gets Hannibal to grabs some pads for Linket and pain relief medication. as he gose to the checkout as he and the checkout person talk for a bit into then the checkout person asks. who are these for. Hannibal notice the person is talking about the pads while he says making up a story. oh there for my sister she didn't want to leave the house so she got me to get them. the checkout person buys the story as he nodes while the total came out to 20$ while Hannibal gave the person 50$ while he gets 30$ back. while Hannibal left with tiffany heading back to the house with the items.

At Michael house

Linket had dozed off in Michael arms as the warmth of his body had ease her pain wiredly while he holds her as Freddy and Jason are watching tv with Chucky and Pennywise while springtrap and Ghostface were making something for lunch into they heard Hannibal walks in. as he gose upstairs with tiffany and the items seen linket sleeping in Michael arms as he was secretly covering the left side of her face so no one can see her blind eye yet. while Michael let's Hannibal puts the items in bathroom when he left with tiffany as they left going to watch some TV while Linket continues sleeping.

With Satan and nitray

Lea was still passed out as she was in the infirmary while Satan thinks of how to get the unknown poison out of her. while nitray keeps a eye on lea to make sure that nothing else gose wrong with her as nitray says. how in the word did cinder poison her with a knife. Satan replies. that's what I'm trying to figure out you know how sneaky cinder can be. nitray nodes agreeing while they still keep a eye on lea.

With linket and Michael

Linket was sleeping still as Michael was slowly dozing off holding her in he dose doze off still keeping hold of Linket into she wakes up. which he would feel from her moving or hear her in pain as he keeps a hold of her keeping her close while he rest his head on her shoulder. while he sleeps as she felt it which makes her grins a bit before she gets a quick cramp a bit into it stop as she grunts a bit lightly while Michael kept hold of her as his grip of her gets a bit tighter of her while her head rest on his shoulder a bit cutely.