Chapter 35

A week later at night

After dinner linket gose to Carlisle and Esme in private as linket says to them. I need to head back to Haddonfield, Illinois with Michael. Carlisle says. if that's what needs to be done then we accept. Esme nodes smiling a bit as linket says. thanks guys. they hugs her as they hugs back while Esme says. whenever you want to go let us know and you can use one of our cars. linket nodes as she gose upstairs to Michael letting him know of Carlisle and Esme choice as Michael was happy that there letting go back to Haddonfield, Illinois.

At midnight

Michael and Linket were ready to go back to As Carlisle and Esme and Emmett takes Linket and Michael to there car garage as linket picks out a car that she liked as Michael liked it as well as Carlisle let's them her in as Carlisle says as the car starts. when do you plan on coming back. linket replies. soon but I promise I will call whenever I can. Carlisle node as Emmett says. it's going to be a bit lonely without you here. linket says. funny. Emmett smirks a bit as Esme says. drive carefully. linket nodes even though Michael is driving.

 linket nodes even though Michael is driving

(This is the car by the way)

As they starts driving away as Michael puts his window up while Linket has her hand out the window waving to Esme and Emmett and Carlisle as they waves back. While Michael starts driving leaving the Cullen's house and going on there way to Haddonfield, Illinois as when they gets on the highway. While Michael starts driving fast like he driving a race car as the engine sounds good as linket giggles a bit as the roar of the engine tickles her as Michael smirks a bit. While he continues driving While Linket puts her window up as the breeze made her a bit cold as it was a cool night while Linket text Chucky as it says. "were coming home Chucky". Chucky replies to the text saying. "that's good Jason is here and so is Freddy". linket replies to the text saying. "good just make sure they don't trash the house". Chucky replies to the text. "ok don't worry I'll keep an eye on them". linket puts her phone away while Michael continues driving While Linket then close her eyes having a nap as she was a bit tired.

30 minutes later

Linket wakes up feeling the car has stopped moving and is off the highway as linket sees that there stopped a food store as linket says. want me to get food. he nodes as linket gets out of the car going to the food store as she walks in and looks to see what would be easy to steal since she didn't have any cash on her. While she walks around looking and saw some Halloween treats they seem to be leftover from Halloween as she secretly hides them under her shirt while she left after stealing some apple's as well as she gets back to the car and gets in as she says. what would you like first Halloween candy or an apple. Michael thinks and grabs a apple first and starts eating it while he drives as he shoves it under his mask a bit as linket shakes her head watching him. While she starts eating her apple while she puts the Halloween candy in her bag for a moment as Michael continues driving already finishing his Apple while he drives as he had a few more hours of driving to do to get back to Haddonfield, Illinois. While when linket finished her apple while Michael decided to put his arm around her making her comfortable as she nuzzles his arm lovingly.

A few hours later in early morning

Linket had fallen asleep as Michael continues driving as Michael had both her and his knives in his pocket as he had just left Los Angeles and is getting close to Haddonfield, Illinois. While he was eating a few Halloween candys that linket had stolen as she continues sleeping nuzzling his arm still while sleeping.

In the morning

Linket has woken sees and sees and smells she is close to Haddonfield, Illinois as Michael watches her while she looks around and says. We're close I can feel it. Michael nodes as they then enters Haddonfield, Illinois as Michael starts driving to his house as linket look's around starting to feel her murderous erge coming on. While it also happen with Michael as they catch a glimpse of Jamie and Laurie as both Linket and Michael drives by while Laurie and Jamie didn't know it's them from the car they are driving. While they then gets to Michael house then Michael parks the car around the back as Chucky and tiffany heard while Freddy was in the kitchen sharpening his claws as linket and Michael walks in the back door with there knives. While linket had her phone in her bag as she was carrying it while she puts it on the ground as Chucky says. welcome back you two. Linket says smiling a little bit. thanks Chucky. Freddy says in the kitchen. how was life with the vampires. linket says sarcastically. how life in the dreamrealm. Freddy gose silent as Michael smirks a bit under his mask as Chucky says. I like this girl. linket gose upstairs as she puts her stuff in Michael room as someone sneaks behind her which was Jason as she says thinking it's Michael. very funny Michael. she then looks in the corner of her eye seen a Machete as she growls a bit feeling threaten by Jason Machete as she turns full wolf. not knowing this was a clone of Jason that is been used to get Linket and Michael and Freddy and tiffany and Chucky by been controlled for a slasher sanitarium.

(Linket new wolf form)

She growls at Jason as he holds his machete in a threating making Linket jump at him but he grabs her by the scruff of her neck throwing her out the room and down the hall to the stairs as she stands up almost falling down the stairs as she roars at him. while Michael comes to see what's going on then also Chucky and Freddy and tiffany follows while Jason kicks linket down making her yelps as she falls the stairs and into a wall knocking her out. while the wall cracks as she starts turning back to human as Freddy growls and says. I knew you couldn't be trusted momma's boy. Michael and Freddy fights Jason while Chucky and tiffany gose to Linket to make sure she is alright as she lays there not moving as tiffany says. is she going to be alright. Chucky replies. she will live but she going to have a headache when she wakes up. tiffany nodes as her and Chucky watches over Linket while Michael and Freddy fights Jason.