Chapter 64

A month later

It was Halloween as Michael and Linket were out killing horny and drunk teenagers into they seen a guy in a devil costume with Allyson so both Linket and Michael decided to follow them. While they watches them from behind a tree holding there knives while they watch seen Allyson walking off leaving the guy on the ground as she climbs over the fence leaving. while the sensor lights turn on from Michael and Linket movements as they stands in front of the house looking at the guy. as the guy looks back thinking there someone else into the sensor lights turn off while Linket and Michael moves in front of the guy then when the lights turn back on they guy gets scared getting up and runs away. while Michael and Linket walks after him as he trys to climb the fence but fails as Michael stabs the guy in the back. Then Linket climbs the fence and force the guys head down on the spike on the fence. Then Linket jumps down on the other side of the fence while Allyson came back hearing screaming. while she saw linket and Michael while he pulls his knife out of the guys back while he bends the bars and gose through them and sees Allyson and so dose Linket. while they decided to hunt her down while she runs away linket and Michael follows by walking as Allyson screams for help but no one helps her. while then some police officers saw her and let's her in the car while there was linket and Michael second therapist that was at the sanitarium when Dr Sartain wasn't there while she says. we're is Linket and Michael. Allyson says. I'm not sure. i bolted when they killed a guy that was helping me home. the police officers drives around looking for Linket and Michael while they walks near a fence looking for Allyson into she saw them and ponits. while Linket and Michael walks looking for Allyson into they saw a police car and Linket growls lightly as then the police officers hits them making Michael falls over knock out and dropping his knife while Linket was knocks out next to him as she drops her knife while the therapist says. what the hell is wrong with you that was my daughter's student. the therapist smacks him and then gets out of the car going over to linket and Michael as the police officer follows her and says. it's not my problem that your daugther has a psychopath as a student. that got together with another psychopath now don't touch them Moro. Moro doesn't listen and Crouch down hearing Michael still breathing as she gets out her secret knife and slits the officer throat as she says to herself. so this is what it's like to be my daughter's. she chuckles a bit and grabs taking Michael mask off and putting it on herself as she wears it even though it's to big for her head. while she stands scaring Allyson while Moro drags linket and Michael by the leg and drags them to the back seat and opens the door putting linket in the middle next to Allyson and Michael next to linket. As Allyson gets scared while Moro puts the mask on linket lap as both Michael and Linket are still passed out. while Moro gets in the driver seat which was in front of Michael while she starts driving.

A few minutes later

Michael and Linket starts waking up as Michael grabs the mask off linket lap and puts it back on while Allyson notice the mask gone and sees both Michael and Linket are awake while Allyson says. Michael Siad something to me. Moro eyes widen and says. really what did he say. Allyson says. I'll tell you if you let me go. Moro says stopping the car. was it a name of the sister. Allyson says getting nervous as linket is looking at her. w-well. Moro looks at the mirror seen Michael and Linket awake while Michael puts his foot on the bars and pushed it onto Moro making her groans in pain. while he dose it again while then Michael gets out when he then drags Moro out shoving her on the ground while Linket gets out dragging Allyson out by the arm while Moro says to Michael as he and Linket looks down at her. say something Michael says nothing and stomped on her head while they then hear another car coming while they hides as Michael grabs Moro knife. while Linket puts her hand over Allyson mouth to silence her while the police officers get out looking around. while Michael sneaks behind the officers and slits there throats killing them while he takes a Officer head off and carves it like a pumpkin. while Linket puts Allyson in the back of the car as linket says to her. wait here and don't move or we will kill you. Allyson nodes still scared as then linket gose over to Michael as head finished carving the head putting it on the officer club and grabs the dead officer putting him in the car with the carved head. While they heard Sirens as Michael gets in the driver's side of the car while Linket gets in the back with Allyson. while Linket wolf claws Came out as she holds them to Allyson throat keeping her silent.

At Michael house

Freddy came out of the dreamrealm as he says I though Linket would be back by now. Ghostface shrugs as he is holding the sleeping baby while nitray says. they properly died. Pennywise says to her. if they were dead they would be on the news like lea and cinder were when they were captured. Chucky says to nitray. your an idiot. she rolls her eyes while she walks off as Hannibal. now I can see who was the smartest girls out of that family. Freddy nodes and says. both lea and cinder were the smartest. just then Michael pulls up at the house while Linket gets out dragging Allyson who is fighting against linket. while Allyson smacks linket and escapes which results in Michael grabs Allyson by the throat chocking her while he drags her inside the house as he throws her on the floor. while Linket walks in as Michael close the door as Allyson screams while Freddy says. oh for fuck sake why did you bring a screamer here for. Michael grabs Allyson by the throat again as he was getting aggressive towards her as Freddy watches and so dose Ghostface. while Michael takes her to the attic and locks her in there while Michael came back as linket says. we brought her heard to think of how to kill her that will hurt Karen even more. Freddy replies. well just make sure she doesn't get us all taken to the slasher sanitarium. linket nodes going upstairs while she gose to her and Michael room seen Ghostface putting the baby in the crib. while he left as linket enter with Michael behind her as she sits on the bed while Michael sits next to her. as he warps a arm around her and pulls her close to him as she rest her head on his chest while they thinks for a moment of what to do with Allyson.