Chapter 101

A few minutes later

Linket couldn't break the chain's as she whispers to herself. If I was Queen peacock I could do this. She then notice the ring on the table next to Jessica in a cage sleeping while Linket turns her hands into wolf hands gathering the streagth to break the chain's. while she dose not realising how loud it was as she turns full wolf for protection. As michael and springtrap wakes up from the noise and so dose scar and Freddy and Jason as linket growls in self defence while nitray and lea wakes up from the growling. While Linket jumps on the table she was chained to as she continues growling in defence and protecting herself as she says sounding demonic while pulling out a large chef's knife the same as Michael knife. I will kill anyone who stops me from escaping! Freddy chuckles while Michael sneaks up behind her grabbing her by the waist making her squirm and turn back to human while squirming. While she starts trying to slash at him to get free Into she randomly turns into a mouse as it was from Satan magic secretly. while Michael drops mouse linket on accident which aloud her to try and get away which she dose by going through a crack in the wall. As everyone tried to get her but fails as Michael shoves his knife in the creak in the wall which scares her making her go deeper into the wall to find a escape. into Jason and lea starts punching holes in the wall in attempt to catch linket but can't as she already escaped. While michael and Freddy go out to see if she has already gotten out of the hideout and is making her way towards her old house to try and hide.

A hour later

Linket turns back to normal as she keeps a ear out for anyone coming near by while she saw something in the corner of her eye. So she decided to follow it as it leads her somewhere which was back outside which was to the land where Michael house use to be. As she didn't notice it was her slasher self dissapears and reappears behind her while Linket slasher self whispers in her ear. How dare you abandoned me for queen peacock. linket gets nervous while Linket slasher self appears in front of Linket while Linket says to her nervously. Who are you. Linket slasher self replies. I was you before you became queen peacock and before you killed Michael trust. Now you can either make it right or let them kill you. Slasher linket holds up the ring for queen peacock as linket looks taking it while slasher linket smirks and says. I will kill you and take over you and if you don't let me kill you then I'll let Michael kill you. Linket nodes nervously hoping she doesn't mess up while slasher linket dissapears while Linket turns into queen peacock starting a song while she runs through the woods talking about her slasher self and wolf form.
They sent me away to find them a fortune
A chest filled with diamonds and gold
The house was awake, with shadows and monsters
The hallways, they echoed and groaned
She gets out onto the street on the roof off a house continuing her song while speaking of the sanitarium.
I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease
She continues sitting on the roof of the house continues her song as her slasher self came out a bit.
I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones
And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?
She continues her song normally as she walks around Haddonfield, Illinois as it was still night while she continues her song.
I paced around for hours on empty
I jumped at the slightest of sounds
And I couldn't stand the person inside me
I turned all the mirrors around
Her slasher self came out a bit as she continues her song.
I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones
And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?
She continues her song while her slasher self and a bit of Michael slasher spirit appears in front of her.
I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed
They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead
And I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them so I'll never die when I'm dead
Both her slasher self and queen peacock/linket run at each other while her slasher self with a bit of Michael slasher spirit continues the song.
I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones
And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?
Her slasher self brutality kills Queen peacock while she lays on the ground slasher linket became hole while she continues the song noticing a few teens out on a walk watching what just happened.
And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?
She then kills the teens brutality while she turns wolf running off into the woods to go into hiding before the police arrived.

In the woods

Linket was as wolf running on her back legs while she wasn't watching where she was going into she saw springtrap and lea while link growls getting defensive. While lea could tell something was different so lea puts linket to sleep for a moment as springtrap grabs her taking her back to there hide out as lea follow.

At the hideout

Springtrap and lea got back with linker still as wolf as Michael looks at it sort of recognising the wolf not really knowing that it's linket from been in wolf form. While lea and springtrap lay linket down and a old mattress to let her rest while springtrap and Michael watches her while Michael trys to figure out who she is.