Chapter 108

Later that day

Linket was thinking of having a student like she was to cinder and in a way cinder was to Michael. while Linket starts thinking of who to make her student she starts thinking about fang. but then remembers that she will be ruling hell now from her father's death. So she starts thinking again into Michael came behind her warping his hand and arms around her waist. Then starts nuzzling into the back of her neck wanting some attention from her as she takes her mask off while he still nuzzles into her neck. As then she puts her hands on his feeling there oddly cold which makes her confused as he is normally very warm As he then starts shivering a bit while she turns around. As he then rest his head on her chest making her blushes a bit as she had the top part of her jumpsuit off as she was wearing a sports bra as she whispers to him. Are you alright why are you shivering. he shrugs unsure as she then whispers to him. Your freezing I'm calling Carlisle to see what's going on with you. Michael shakes his head in no but linket dosent listen as she grabs her phone off the bedside table and dials Carlisle phone number and waits for him to answer Which he dose as he says through the phone. Linket what's wrong is everything alright. Linket replies. Well Michael is shivering and is really cold. Carlisle thinks and says. Check to see if there is a vampire bite it could be the cause of it and if it is I'll be on my way. Linket carefully grabs a arm which he pulls away from her as she raise a eyebrow then grabs his arm again keeping hold off it as she rolls up his sleeve see a strange looking bite mark on his wrist as she says to Carlisle over the phone. There is a bite mark on his wrist but I'm not sure if it's vampire. Carlisle replies. I'll be right over. They both hang up while michael randomly clings to linket as his wrist was starting to make him feel pain oddly. while nitray teleports Carlisle and Edward to linket room were they see the sence as Carlisle carefully grabs Michael wrist. while he stays close to linket while Edwards says to Carlisle. he Siad he woke up with it he doesn't know where it came from. Carlisle nodes understanding as he couldn't smell any vampire venom so he cleans the wound and then puts a bandage around it as Carlisle says. It will heal don't worry he won't become a vampire he will just be sore for a few days. since whatever did this went straight to the bone. But I will he staying just to make sure he'll be fine. Linket nodes while Edward left going back home to help out Esme.

A bit later

Linket had stayed with Michael as he had dozed off holding onto her as he didn't want her to leave him. As linket stayed to keep an eye on him while she runs her hand on his back a bit to comfort him as he was still resting. As Carlisle also kept an eye on him as he gave Michael some antivenom for both vampire bites and werewolf bites and snake bites just incase it was that. As Carlisle and Linket did talk everynow and then about stuff into Carlisle says. Michael still dose care about you even after the queen peacock thing. Linket nodes and replies. Even through he shouldn't Im a traitor to him he should kill me. Carlisle then says. He properly can't find it in his heart and soul to kill you. You are his first love and only love he has ever had. Linket blushes a bit still keeping hold of Michael as she says. I suppose that's true....If the time comes and there is a fight I won't win you will look after Michael for me. Carlisle replies. Of course we will look after him if you die but promise me this Linket don't start a fight you can't win. Linket nodes while michael moves a bit in her arm as he still sleeps in her arms.