Chapter 36

A bit later

Michael and Freddy are fighting Jason for his betrayal and hurting linket as Michael grabs Jason throwing him out a opens window. While Freddy and Michael go outside to continues fighting Jason as they fights him forcing him near a waterfall were Freddy knocks the machete out of Jason hand while Michael pushes Jason in the waterfall were Michael walks in the water and holds Jason head in the water to drown him again. while Freddy helps as well keeping Jason head under the water into he stops moving.

A hour later

Jason stops moving meaning he has drown again while Freddy and Michael drags Jason body out as Freddy says. let's burn him to make sure he stays dead. Michael nodes agreeing as Freddy takes Michael knife and runs it along his claws which creates a spark that sets Jason body on fire as Freddy smirks as so dose Michael under his mask as they watch the body burn.

With linket

Linket hasn't woken up yet as it was like her spirit was in another realm as Chucky and tiffany were getting a bit worried about linket into she starts moving while she wakes up rubbing her head as she says. what happened were is Michael. Chucky says. Jason knock you out and Freddy and Michael are dealing with him. linket nodes understanding as Michael walks in while Freddy gose upstairs to his and Chucky room while Chucky and tiffany follows as Michael helps linket up as he hugs her seen she is alright and not hurt as he nuzzles her while she purrs a bit as she says. did you kill him. Michael nodes and writes down for her on his note pad and pen he had in his pocket with his knife as he writes down. "and I made sure he doesn't come back". linket smirks as they went to the kitchen as linket whispers. while I was knocked out I saw cinder. Michael sets linket on the table and looks at her as he writes down. "how is that possible she is dead". linket shrugs as she wasn't sure as Michael grabs a apple that was in a fruit basket that Freddy brought. While Michael cuts it in half with his knife and gives half to linket as she eats it as Michael eats his peice of the Apple.

A few hour later close to night

Linket was cuddling Michael on the couch as linket was resting her eyes as they cuddles as Michael watches her cuddling her. While he strokes her hair not knowing that Freddy was secretly watching as he was sitting on the stairs thinking of something Into he dissapears in the dream realm to deal with someone.

In the dream realm

Freddy appears in the dream realm going to the boiler room and hides in the darkness into woman with wolf features appears as she says. oh Freddy we're are you I know your here I'm not stupid. Freddy says in the darkness. still to stubborn to die I see cinder. cinder replies. well I can't leave my student on her own. Freddy says coming out of the darkness. well she seems to be fine with Michael. cinder says. well when she needs to kill someone without her knife she won't know what to do. besides it's easy to revive my body is on a blood moon with the star that summons my brother. Freddy nodes as cinder dissapears while Freddy returns to the real world.

In The real world

Linket and Michael were napping while Freddy appears on the stairs as he walks up the stairs to Chucky and tiffany as Freddy says to Chucky. now doll when the next blood moon. Chucky replies. in 4 days why. Freddy says. remember cinder. Chucky and tiffany nodes as Freddy says. we are going to bring her back from the dead with the help of Satan star. Chucky and tiffany smirks darkly as they nodes agreeing to help Freddy to bring cinder back from the dead. while linket and Michael continues napping not knowing what Freddy and tiffany And Chucky are planning.