Chapter 107

(yes I know it's impossible to kill a demon god but remember Satan is billions of years old and when a demon is billions of years old there immortality wears off)

In hell

Cinder looks at Satan with shadow devil eyes like there seen who will make the first move into shadow devil for no reason kicks red shadow spirit out of cinder body. As red shadow hides behind lea with fang not remembering where his body is while ganondorf walks in with ghirahim following as they were both let out of there cells to roam around hell. As then cinder looks at ganondorf while he looks at her like love at first sight again. Into shadow devil throws a magic ball at ganondorf which Ghirahim blocks while cinder starts fighting with herself. into shadow devil left her body by blasting her through a wall making himself a new form while then both shadow devil and Satan fight. While lea and red shadow and ganondorf go to check on cinder while Satan puts his daughter in a protective bubble to keep her safe. While they fights ghirahim starts summoning nitray for linket and Michael for help the best he could.

At Lea house

Nitray was drinking some water into she starts to feel dizzy as she leans on the table while springtrap looks at her while Jason and Freddy are out hunting as nitray says sounding a bit demonic. I must get linket and Michael there needed in hell springtrap nodes as he picks up nitray taking her upstairs to were they see michael and Linket leaving there room in there clothes and with there mask on while nitray teleports them to hell where ghirahim is.

In hell

Linket and Michael appears in hell seen the demon fight while ghirahim collapse from the summoning spell as fang holds him laying him on the floor As fang says to linket a bit scared for her father. My father to old to fight again if he loses this fight then I'll lose my father she almost starts crying while Linket says. Don't worry we will try and stop this for you. Fang nodes while Linket and Michael joins in on the fight as shadow devil smirks a bit.

A few hours later

Linket was smacked into a wall by shadow devil tail as Michael gose to her while shadow devil summons Satan pitch fork while Shadow devil had Satan by the neck as shadow devil says. Long live the king Satan eyes widen while shadow devil impaled Satan with his own pitch form making him cough up blood. as shadow devil drops him like trash and flys off while the demon guards chase shadow devil while fang runs to her father as he was shivering from so much pain. While cinder felt it as she wakes up and ignores ganondorf and red shadow who found his body and lea. while red shadow felt it as both him and cinder runs to find Satan finding him in the throne room impaled with his own pitch fork while he was bleeding from his mouth. While she gose to him as red shadow holds him as cinder gose warping her wings around him while lea and ganondorf came to figure out what happen into they saw the sence. which makes lea runs to him as Satan says sounding tired while lea keeps fang close as she was crying a bit. Don't.....worry...the.....guards will deal with him he shifts a bit groaning as he says. I knew this day would come this is what I get while been a billion year old demon god he groans a bit in pain while both Michael and Linket gose to him as Satan says. I always did have a bit of a crush on you Linket but I never told you beacuse I could see how much you were in love with Michael. Linket blushes in her mask while nitray appears with the spirit of Moro Satan says to her. I'll be joining you soon mother. Moro nodes while nitray hugs Satan crying a bit as she says. Don't leave us please Satan replies weakly warping a wing around her. I was going to die sooner or later nitray im 10 billion years old I would of died from old age or from war with the angles or from shadow devil. And it turned out to be shadow devil the guard's will deal with him. Ghirahim takes nitray in his arms while cinder says to Satan. I'm sorry this is all my fault. She looks at him while she takes her helmet off reveling the same scars that Linket has on her cheek which was from shadow devil As red shadow says to Satan as well. Im sorry as well Satan replies to both red shadow and cinder. Don't worry about it I always knew shadow devil would have planned to kill me in the end. He grunts a bit continuing. But don't worry the demon guards and you and fang will look after hell I'll always be around. He slowly starts turning to dust as both Michael and Linket watches as Satan grunts and says. Do not worry I will he reborn through another demon fang nodes as Satan then completely turns to dust while the demons guards takes both cinder and red shadow to there cells where they have shadow devil while lea dissapears back to her house with nitray and Linket and Michael while fang starts her rule over hell for her father.

In lea house on earth

Linket and Michael appears in the living room while lea and nitray appears in there room to process there brother's death while Linket and Michael decided to watch tv with springtrap since they don't have anyone to kill yet.