Chapter 6

10 years later

Linket and Michael were been move to another sanitarium were it's maximum security. while there still in a coma but there slowly starting to wake up while a doctor says to the driver. so what is the story about these two. the driver replies. well what Dr Loomis told me with Linket she turned crazy when she was young a bit like Michael but she is a year younger then him. then when linket turned into her wolf form for the first time she clawed her father's throat out then when she turn back to normal. her mother had already called the police but when they got there her mother was dead with a slit throat and her younger brother and sister had multiple stab wounds in there chests. but they found her in Michael house trying to hide but it failed she has tried escaping multiple times at the sanitarium. but was always sleep darted but she did escape one day successfully and that's how they met. into Loomis captured her again forcing Michael to follow her she did take a bullet for him. the doctor then says. what about Michael. the driver replies. well according to Dr Loomis Michael Myers kicked off his killer career as a ten-year-old. The young boy spent his Halloween night killing his sister with a butcher knife. I was told his father was killed with a slit throat ducktaped to a chair but I'm not sure what happen to his mother but Fast forward 15 years and Michael decided to return home after escaping the sanitarium to go on a murder spree. As Dr. Loomis chased him and Linket around town to no avail, Michael stalked Laurie Strode and killed most of her friends. Then he eventually killed Laurie. Michael is the silent type meaning he is a mute he stop talking during his years in the sanitarium. but he did give creepy glares and stares at everyone into he escaped on his escape he killed anyone who got in his way. linket then clenched her fist as she was fully awake and angry as so was Michael while the doctor wasn't looking. While the driver gave him some coffee As they had Michael mask in a safe place as linket could see it in a see through cabinet. While the doctor sees them starting to to stir as linket growls breaking her restraints while Michael break his restraints and breaks his muzzle off. While linket couldn't get hers off as it wasn't breaking as her strength wasn't full restored yet. While Michael grabs his mask putting it on and Linket forgets the muzzle for now as her wolf paw and claws came out clawing the doctor in the throat while Michael gose behind the driver and rips his throat out. while the bus crashed rolling over onto it roof as Michael catches linket and rips her muzzle off as she nuzzles him as they left escaping the bus as they decided to split up.

Michael pov

Me and Linket split up as she gose one way and I go the other after a few hours I found my way to a mechanic shop. and sees a person with what cloth I want as I gose in sneaking behind him finding a metal rod on near a car he had so I grabs him and impaling him with it. While I takes his clothes off which was a mechanic suit that is black like my old one before I had my close changed to white ones. So I gose somewhere private to get changed as I takes my white shirt and pants off as I'm in my boxers while I put my black mechanic jump suit on as I then left stealing a car and went to find linket.

Linket pov

After when me and Michael split up I turn into a wolf going down the highway as police was on there way to the location were our sanitarium bus crashed. while I gose into a town and sees a women wearing some I take a liking to as I shoves her into a alleyway as no one noticed as I rips her throat out with my mouth. While I turns human and drags her away into the darkness taking her clothes as I takes my white clothes off that I was dressed in from the sanitarium.