Chapter 50

The next day

Linket was still asleep in Michael arms as he had fallen asleep holding her close into linket starts moving a bit from a wired dream she is having which wakes her up but leaves Michael asleep. While linket gets up she decided to change her clothes as she looks through her wardrobe and found something to were as she takes her old clothes off and puts on something else.

 While linket gets up she decided to change her clothes as she looks through her wardrobe and found something to were as she takes her old clothes off and puts on something else

(Linket tights and shirt)

(Linket shoes)

As linket gets changed she decided to go out to a place were she knows someone as she left Freddy says. we're you going. linket replies. out to see someone. Freddy says. and who is that. linket replies. a old freind. Freddy says. you did that once before and she tried to kill you and Michael. linket knew he was talking about Laurie as linket says. if he trys anything I have my knife with me. Freddy sighs and says. fine just becareful. linket nodes leaving as she hides in the shadows not to be seen as she continues on her way into she sees someone with Jamie. so linket decided to listen in on them as linket learns that Jamie had a sister called Karen as linket smirks a bit wanting to tell Michael as she gets to her location of her old friend place as she walks in and says. long time no see shadow. he looks at her and says. I haven't seen you since you were taken to the Smiths Grove sanitarium. linket replies. true through I broke out multiple times got taken back to the sanitarium met my boyfriend and partner in murder. Then got taken back multiple times with him and broke out again while been moved to a maximum security sanitarium. shadow listens and says. sounds fun. sounds like your with Michael Myers. linket blushes and nodes as shadow says. want me to make you my famous bacon and egg sandwich. linket thinks and says. oh why not. shadow nodes going into the kitchen as linket follows him. As she sits at the table and shoves the tip of her knife in it while shadow starts cooking he says. did you ever kill Laurie. linket replied. yeah we did now were after the rest of her family. shadow nodes.