Chapter 16

A few hours later

Linket and Michael starts to wake up as they see there restrain as linket growls and Michael clenched his fist seen his mask and knife is gone into there sedated again making them calm and a bit tired as there close to the sanitarium.

At the sanitarium

Violet and the prisoners are rioting into the doctors were force to sedated them and take them to there rooms but. Then they sedated violet she growls in anger but some how the sedate didn't work on her as she turns into a panther with purple eyes as she hissed at them.

(Violet panther form)

Into the doctors sedated violet with a stronger drug as she claws a guard in the face as when violet is sedated she hissed then passed out and turn back to human as she dragged back into her room.

With Michael and Linket

Michael and Linket were still restrain but are calm as then they arrive at the sanitarium were doctor Loomis is waiting with security guards. While linket and Michael were let out of there restraints they stands while the security guards cuff them from the ankle and wrist and had a muzzle put over there mouths. they then get escorted in the sanitarium and taken into different rooms as they were changed into plain white clothes while that was done. both Linket and Michael are taken to there room as Michael was put in his room while Linket gets put in a different room which is across from violet room and next to Michael room as they both were let out of the restraints and chain's and muzzles then they pass out on the ground from the amount of drugs they were given.

The next day in the sanitarium

Linket wakes up with a throbbing head as she rubs her head into she yelps from getting zapped by a tazor by the security guard for no reason. While she stands punching him in the face breaking his nose while two more security guards and taken away into a nurse came and takes Linket to see dr Loomis. While she was cuffed and taken to him as when they enter the office linket gets changed to the desk as Dr Loomis says while the nurse left them in private. now tell me linket why do you love Michael for. Linket replies with venom in every word. that's none of your goddam fucking business. Dr Loomis says. then why do you protect him for. Linket replies. still none of your business. Dr Loomis replies hitting a soft spot in Linket. then why did you kill your entire family for. Linket says a bit bitterly. beacuse my mother hated me and called me nothing but trash and my dad tried to rape me and my sister was annoying my brother was a complete cunt and my grandmother wanted nothing to do with me. Loomis listens and write everything down and then he says. well Michael killed his father and one of his sister is that why you still connected with Michael beacuse of his dark past. linket stares blankly as she says. he killed both not one. Loomis smirks a bit and says. he didn't kill Laurie. linket growls lightly as then dr Loomis says. now that's all your next session is after lunch. he pressed a button on his desk as the nurse came back and take Linket back to her room. then Michael gets taken in to dr Loomis office were a mask he had created in his room while dr Loomis asks as Michael gets cuffed to the desk. now Michael do you love linket. Michael doesn't answer as then Dr Loomis sighs and says. you've answer me once before. Michael still doesn't answer while Dr Loomis says hitting a nerve. you do know that Laurie is still alive. he clench his first in anger while Dr Loomis says. your next session is with linket after lunch. Loomis press a button on his desk while two guards and a nurse takes Michael back to his room.