Chapter 93

A minute later

Cinder looks at Michael as she gose to him while they walks off to talk sort of in private Mostly were she talks and he listens. Then linket wakes up a bit streaching her arms and legs to lea not noticing Michael and cinder is missing. I'm hungry what can I eat while been in here. Lea thinks then walks to a box were she had some food that didn't need to in the fridge As lea then says looking over at her. Do you want canned fruit salad or canned meat or canned vegetables. Linket thinks and says. Fruit salad. lea nodes and grabs a can and walks over to linket giving it to her after opening it.

With Michael and cinder

Cinder was talking to Michael about how she missed been his parents which he nodes in agreement. Into Michael decided to go back while rose was behind cinder as she says to rose. What do you want bitch. Rose whimpers a bit and says. Forgiveness. Cinder replies. the time I forgive you is the time I forgive the nice vision of my mother. Rose whimpers a bit while she trys to hug cinder but it gose wrong. As cinder helmet retracted covering her face while her eyes turn red as she grabs rose by the throat chocking her. While cinder grins deviously in her helmet as she continues choking rose while cinder chuckles darkly a bit.

With the other

Linket was eating while Michael came back as lea says to him. were cinder. He ponits to the tunnel they were in talking in as lea nodes into Satan appears and says. Were is cinder and rose. Lea ponits to the tunnel behind her then thinks about rose into her eyes widen realising what going on. While Satan runs off into the tunnel with Michael following as lea stays behind to keep a eye on nitray and Linket.

In the tunnel

Cinder was choking rose then Michael and Satan came as he says. Let rose gose and I'll take you back home with me in hell were ganondorf is. Cinder thinks as she was close to crushing roses throat but she decided to let go. while rose collapsed but Michael catch her as she breaths heavily while Satan grabs cinder with his tail teleporting back to hell with cinder cage. While Michael left the tunnel carrying rose as she coughs a bit trying to catch her breath.

In the cave

Lea was waiting into she notice cinder cage dissapears and springtrap appears were cinder cage was. While he looks around wondering were he is into he recognised Freddy and lea and saw Michael coming out of the tunnel with rose. As lea says to springtrap welcome back looks like you've gone through hell. Springtrap nodes as he had lost one of his arms while Linket looks at him from her crystal cage. while he looks at her noticing the scar on her left eye and seen its through the contact lenses that she is wearing that her left eye is blind as linket says. That would of been painful losing a arm. Springtrap nodes while he says. it was Hannibal tried to bandage me up but was killed by the cops who were chasing me. Linket nodes while Michael give rose to Ghostface as he watches springtrap as springtrap says to Michael. I see you finally got out of jail. Michael nodes and looks at him still while springtrap walks to lea and he says. I see your better then when I last saw you. Lea blushes a little as she says. well you should thank my brother for that.

A few hours later at night

Linket was in wolf form sleeping as she was tired and also bored. While Michael was standing next to linket crystal cage while Jason watches nitray sleep in her crystal cage. As then lea and Freddy left to the dream realm to watch over dreams not knowing they were been watched by cinder. As she snuck out of hell without Satan knowing while she had scar the predator with her. While she had earn his trust from saving his life from a Xenomorph while cinder and scar watch them. she notice Michael looking in her direction as she growls lightly keeping hidden

The next day

The crystal cage breaks and shatters as linket wakes up streaching while she sees Michael sleeping on the couch. while Jason is sleeping standing up as nitray gets up streaching. As nitray gose to gets something to eat while Linket gose to find something to do while Michael is sleeping. While cinder and scar are still watching them silently.

(So this is scar with and without his helmet)

(And a full scale of what he is wearing and how tall he is which is 8 1/2 inches so he is taller than Michael and cinder and Jason)