Chapter 56

A few days later

Linker still hasn't woken up as Seth and Carlisle left to go home as Michael stayed with linket as so did cinder as Michael watches linket hoping she not dead As cinder says to him. she not dead don't worry if she was been her life mate would bring greater pain then anything you felt and start throwing up blood I went through it with when my husband was kill it feels like your heart is been crushed. Michael nodes understanding as cinder puts a wing around him to follow her even through he didn't want to. But he dose anyway as Michael and cinder gose to the hospital cafe to have something to eat and drink which was coffee and a chocolate chip muffins.

In Linket room

Linket starts gripping the sheet from a flashback she is having while she still hasn't woken up yet.

In the flashback

Cinder was talking with her sisters as linket was watching into cinder calls her over while Linket gose over nervously while cinder says to Linket. now linket these two are my sister the one with the blue in her hair is Lea and the one with orange hair is nitray there my sister. lea says to Linket. nice to meet you linket I've heard about you from cinder. linket nodes nervously as nitray says to Linket. nice to meet you linket. linket nodes into then linket and cinder were taken back to cinder room while lea and nitray were taken back to there room as well as linket secretly hopes that nitray and lea didn't think any less of her.

End of flashback

Linket was starting to shift into a wolf while she still hasn't woken up as the doctors feared that if she turns into a wolf from the amount of destress on her body might give out and she might die. when she turns wolf she wakes up and left her Hospital bed as walks around the hospital growling as she grabs a doctor and sniffs him then drops him like she looking for something. While she walks by the hospital cafe not noticing Michael or cinder as they see her and follows her. while cinder created a portal in front off her which would send her to Michael house as she walks though it as cinder and Michael follow after her.

At Michael house

Freddy was about to go into the dream realm into he saw a portal open and Linket walking through it as wolf still as she randomly growls at Freddy and gose upstairs to Michael room as she wanted to come back home. while cinder and Michael came through the portal as Freddy ponits upstairs as Michael gose upstairs while Ghostface was looking after the baby.

In Michael room

Linket turns human and almost collapse as Michael grabs her holding her as she nuzzles into him while he lays her on the bed as she purrs a bit while he could tell she wanted to come back home. While he puts the blanket over her while he then lays next to her holding her as she nuzzles into him while she went back to sleep as Michael holds her.

In the living room

Cinder watches Freddy as he went off into the dream realm as cinder smirks a bit in her helmet knowing who he is going to see as but not realising it's her sister lea. While she looks at the baby who coos trying to reach her while Ghostface decided to give him to cinder as she holds him while she says. let me guess linket and Michael child. Ghostface replies. well adopted child. cinder nodes as the child coos in her arms while Ghostface watches the baby and cinder as she says. well do you think they would mind if I take him to hell for a bit and come back. Ghostface replies. well properly not but they won't know if you don't tell them. cinder nodes and dissapears with the baby to hell.

In the dream realm

Freddy walks into the dream realm and looks around and see a familiar wolf women coming out of a dream as she look a bit like cinder just her eyes are yellow and her hair is long and white with blue streaks and had blue tips on her fur as she was wearing a blue wolf helmet like cinder helmet. While she looks at Freddy as she also was wearing blue steel heels boots and navy blue tights and a red sports bra and had a glove claws like Freddy has just her claws are made from blue metal as she says to Freddy. just when I through you weren't going to show up. Freddy says to her. well lea I have to becareful when your sister is around. lea respond. true. he smirks a little bit as lea says. if she found out she would kill you. Freddy replies. or have Satan do it. lea replies. true or get Michael to. Freddy nodes.

In hell

Cinder appears as she walks by her other sister nitray as cinder was holding the baby as the baby coos while she gose to see Satan and nitray follows as she says. I never knew you had a baby. cinder replies. that's beacuse it's not mine it's my students baby. nitray says. oh so it's linket baby. cinder nodes going to Satan as she says to him. do you think he will turn out like linket and Michael. Satan replies. maybe it all depends now get that baby back before Michael notice and kills you. cinder nodes and dissapears back to Michael house.

In Michael house

Cinder appears as she decided to take the baby upstairs to Michael and Linket as the baby is sleeping while so is Linket as Michael was awake while as cinder puts the baby next to him. While he holds the baby while cinder left and went back down stairs as she watch tv with Pennywise and Ghostface into Freddy came back from the dream realm to have a break as he decided to watch some TV as well by sitting next to Ghostface.