Chapter 14

A year later a day before Halloween

Linket wakes up wondering were she is while Michael wakes up as he grabs the man by the throat and breaks his neck so he can't speak of were Linket and Michael were as they both leave after Michael killed the guy. While both Linket and Michael went to find a place that has knives to sell as linket had a secret stash of cash in her pocket as she whispers to Michael. wait here and I'll be back. he nodes hiding in the shadows as linket gose to a knife shop while tieing her hair up in a hair band. she had around the money she had in her pocket as she walks in looking around as the manger says friendly. welcome how may I help you. linket says faking a sweet voice. I was wondering if you have two knives that are the exact same thing to Michael Myers knife my freind and I are thinking of been him for Halloween. the manger was a bit nervous and says. I believe we do by the way nice work on the look of Linket. Linket says. thanks. the manger gose into the back and grabs them and says coming back. your lucky these are the last two now that will be $500. linket nodes giving her $500 as she left with the knives while she had a thousand dollars in her pocket and now she only have 500$ left. while she left she gose to a alleyway were Michael went to hide in the darkness as she walks down the alleyway looking for him but can't seem to find him into she heard heavy breathing behind her. While she knew it was him so she hands him a knife as she kept the other one while they go to a motel to wait into midnight as she climbs on his back while he gose up to a room that was empty but had a window open. While he climbs up the building and gose into the room as he sets her down off his back as she whispers so only Michael can hear her. we have to be quite or we will be in trouble and sent back to the sanitarium. he clutches his knife not wanting to go back there as linket gose in the kitchen looking for food as Michael stands in the doorway. While linket sticks her knife in the table for a moment as she looks for food in the cupboards then she found some meat in the fridge which look like tbone steak as she says to Michael. want it cooked or raw. he shrugs not caring as she decided to cook it while Michael watches her into he went back into the rooms and puts tv on and puts it on low volume.

At the sanitarium

Cinder had started a riot with the prisoners after they had watch the news report of Linket and Michael been death but everyone knew they weren't. they were rioting to get Loomis to leave linket and Michael alone while all the prisoners started over turning the sanitarium with cinder as there leader. into Loomis gets all the doctors and nurses to sedated the prisoners and all the guard's to have them put away as all the prisoners and cinder starts fighting the guard's and nurse and doctor.

With linket and Michael

Linket had finished cooking the T-bones as she served one to Michael while she went back into the kitchen to eat hers and to also let Michael have privacy. while he takes his mask off as when linket finished her steak she peeks her head around the corner seen Michael looking out the window sitting in his chair without his mask on as she pulls her head back not wanting to be seen. but he did see in the corner of his eye into when linket was about to go to the fridge into Michael grabs her from behind and pinning her to the table as he had his mask back on as she says while he flips her over. I was just checking on you. she gets nervous seen his knife touching her cheek into he lets her go as she sits on the table while he picks her up taking her to the bed setting her on it as she blushed a little bit as he caressed her cheek a bit.

In the sanitarium

Cinder was shot in the chest in the heart from trying to protect a prisoner as all the prisoners have gather around her body that's slowly dying as cinder says. if Michael and Linket ever come back here protect them from Loomis and tell them about my fall of Alpha. they nodes as cinder says to a prisoner that came to her first which was a prisoner with alot of scars and bullet scares. you violet will be the alpha into linket and Michael are here. violet the prisoner nodes as she had purple hair as then cinder dies while all the prisoners were taken back to the cells by doctors and guards as Loomis leans down feeling for a pulse but can't feel it. While this time he could tell she is dead while a doctor came picking up her body and puts it on a streacher as she gets taken away To be burried.

With Michael and Linket

Linket shivers somehow getting cold even through its not a cold night as Michael saw and sits next to her holding her close. While he felt she was freezing cold as his body heat warms her up as she purrs a bit and whispers. nice and warm. he grins a little bit as he holds her.

At midnight

It was officially Halloween as linket eyes turn red again from the curse as Michael eyes turn a bit dark into linket says mostly whispering. when we kill Jamie we will properly be sent back to the sanitarium. Michael nodes agreeing but he still didn't want to go back there as he felt something wasn't Complete yet as he continues holding her close.