Chapter 116

A few hours later

Skyla pov

Linket was napping so i had dragged her out to my flying bus chucking her in there along with Allyson while I starts the flying bus and gose flying into the air not knowing there is two unwanted guest in my bus.

Shadow devil POV

I and Michael snuck into the bus hiding as Skyla starts driving it while me and Michael kept hidden so she doesn't see us. Then we saw linket and Allyson while they where placed togeather while I then looks out the window seen that we where near camp crystal lake.....Well what's left of it.

No one pov

Linket had secretly woken up and gotten Allyson free while they both know where they are as linket starts sneakily and quitely snuck up behind Skyla with a knife Allyson gave her. which Allyson had hidden on her while Skyla looks in the corner of her eye seen linket as Skyla puts the bus into autopilot and stands walking to linket. as Skyla draws out a knife which sends both Skyla and Linket into a knife fight while Allyson watches them while shadow devil and Michael come out of hiding watching the knife fight. Into Michael decided to join in but linket shoves him away as Skyla tried to slash at him. While Allyson Runs and and aims the bus towards crystal lake as linket and Skyla starts hitting each other while Allyson jumps out of the bus into a tree. While Linket shoves both shadow devil and Michael out of the bus while Linket says to Skyla. I'll see you in hell bitch Skyla smirks into then she saw her bus crash in crystal lake and sink while both Linket and Skyla slash at each other one last time into they drowns letting go of there knives.

With Michael and shadow devil

They were both on the dock of the lake while shadow devil says to Michael. I'm sorry about linket. Michael just nodes while he stares at the lake as he was silent. While shadow devil left Michael to be on his own as cinder appears next to him as sort of a spirit form as she says to him. Don't worry about linket I'll look after her into you come to hell after death. Michael look at her and nodes while she smiled a bit and dissapears back to hell. while Michael left the dock going to shadow devil as he teleports Michael back to lea house. while shadow devil teleports himself to the Cullen's to tell them about linket death.

At lea house

Michael appears in the living room from shadow devil magic while Michael walks off ignoring springtrap and Jason and scar and Freddy and lea and nitray. As he gose upstairs while springtrap and lea and nitray has a feeling of what has happened to linket. As they start to hear Michael trashing a room out of rage as springtrap keeps listening into the noise stops. Which makes springtrap decided on checking on Michael to make sure he is alright.

In the room Michael is in

Michael had shoves his knife into a wall and started trashing the room he was in out of pure rage from losing linket. While he continues to trash the room he stops and grabs his knife to go and stand In a dark corner to stare at a wall. While he then heard springtrap coming up the stares Michael only knew it was him from the heavy and metal like foot steps.

With shadow devil

Shadow devil got to the Cullen's house as he was let In by Seth while shadow devil sits on the couch waiting for all of the Cullen family members to come. While he waits Seth had a feeling something has happened to linket or Michael when all of the Cullen's got to the living room where shadow devil is waiting. Esme says to shadow devil wondering what is going on. Tell us shadow devil is Michael and Linket alright. Shadow devil sighs and says. Michael is fine just with linket she is dead she sacrificed herself to kill a crazy goddess. linket wanted to protect Michael so she did in her last moments. she died from drowning in camp crystal lake and her funeral will be there tomorrow. The Cullen's where shocked while Alice knew it was going to she just didn't think it'll be true.

The next day

At Camp crystal lake

It was Linket funeral as Michael was there along with the other slashers and springtrap. As he as using a umbrella to keep the sun off him while the Cullen's where there as both Seth and Esme where there. While Satan and red shadow and shadow devil and fang appears with cinder in chains so she can't escape again. Then the funeral starts and everyone says a few words apart from Michael since he doesn't speak. When the funeral was finished Michael stood on the dock looking where he saw the flying bus crashed into know linket is there. as he decided to stay behind while the others left as it was sort of his way to spend a bit of time with her even though death.