Chapter 92

The next day

Michael had woken up rubbing his masked head while he looks around wondering where he is. as he then sees Linket sleeping on the couch he is on but she is sleeping as a wolf near his feet Cutely. As he sees Jason starting to wake up while Ghostface and a pink hair lady are sleeping standing up while Freddy and lea are in the dreamrealm. Then Michael decided to stand going to Jason as they were close while they talks in there own way with wired hand movements and sometimes cravings. While Jason and Michael talks linket starts growling in her sleep as Jason and Michael keep an eye on her

In Linket dream

Linket was in a dream into she saw cinder as she says. I will always be in your mind and no one can stop me not even Satan. Linket starts growling lightly as cinder chuckles evilly and then says. see you soon my lesser evil died but not my pure evil. Linket growls even more into lea came flying in with a ball off magic making cinder dissapears and then the dream turn into a boiler room were Freddy is while he then asks linket. Are you alright. Linket nodes and says. I'm fine don't worry. Freddy nodes and so dose lea as lea says. don't worry about cinder she can't hurt you her pure evil is in a jar in hell linket nodes understanding while linket starts waking up.

In the normal world

Linket wakes up still in wolf form streaching her legs and back while Michael watches her as she turns human still streaching a bit. Then Michael grabs her from behind making her Yelp playfully while he nuzzles her neck a bit as Jason watches as it made him secretly miss nitray. While then Michael let's her go for a moment while he looks around for food mostly candy as that's what he felt like candy or maybe pie. As linket watches wondering what he is doing then he starts pouting as both Jason and Linket watches as linket says. Seems like someone wants candy. Michael nodes still pouting still while he then clings to linket making her sigh and says. don't worry I'll get some for you. He grins under his mask as linket left the cave for a bit.

Outside of the cave

Linket pov

I turn wolf and runs off to the edge of the woods leading to roads so I could follow them to the shopping centre. Then when I get to a shopping centre I hide in the darkness turning human and walking in to the shopping centre getting huge bags of candy since it was close to Halloween no one looked at me funny. I paid for the items and then left secretly going back into the woods and turning wolf again and running off when I got back to the cave I saw a orange wolf which makes me get protective not knowing it's nitray. Then I charge at her and starts fighting her in a really violent fight as I saw in the corner of my eye the water fall opening while we take the fight in the cave and continues fighting leaving large scratches on my muzzle. While we fights lea trys to break it up as my tail drops the bags of candy near a couch into the orange wolf gets me in a choke holds.

No one pov

Lea trys to get nitray to stop but she doesn't listen into linket gets in a choke hold which makes lea panic and used her magic separating both nitray and Linket in sprerate crystal cages. While Lea and Michael watches secretly snickering about linket been in a crystal cage which linket heard and growls at him and then turns her back to him while lea says. Now you to stay in there and calm the fuck down for 24 hours. linket was silent as she rubs the large scratches on her muzzle. While nitray turns human and says. Let me out lea you know I hate this shit. Lea replies. I know how much you hate it bit the spell last 24 hours. Linket was silent as she was a bit mad at Michael for snickering at her as Satan walks in with cinder in a cage as he says. Look after her I have a few meeting to go to and I don't want her running around hell like she owns the place. Lea nodes while she looks in the cage seem cinder sleeping while Satan left leaving the cage with fire bars near linket and nitray. While he left as lea and Freddy keeps a eye on cinder just incase as then linket turns human with her back to Michael. which he saw and made him frown under his emotionaless mask wondering why she has her back to him while he was eating some candy.

A hour later

Linket was having a nap in her crystal cage while nitray was watching in her cage and Michael was watching Linket as well. Then cinder wakes up and starts walking around her cell to try and figure out were Satan left her Into she noticed Michael and starts growling and snarling at him. While he raised his knife threatenly at her as she continues growling showing her fangs and metal claws. Then lea steps in with a pink hair women and lea says trying to defuse the situation. Now calm down both of you. Cinder then says noticing the pink hair women. then why is the whore rose here then or is she trying to get close to me so she can have my husband again. Lea growls lightly and says while rose pretends to ignore it. why don't you and Michael spend a bit of time together but your staying in your cell. Cinder thinks for a moment wondering what to do into she nodes agreeing while she did miss been Michael partner in murder. As she then says with her helmet retracting into a collar reveling her heavily scared face and black eye shadow around her red eyes. I suppose we could talk since linket is sleeping but if you let me out of this cell. Lea thinks and looks at both Michael and Freddy while they look at her shrugging not sure what to do. While lea looks at cinder then rose thinking into lea then says. I suppose I can let you out but if you cause trouble your either back in there or I'm summoning Satan. Cinder nodes while her collar turns into her helmet covering her face again. While lea uses her magic to unlock the cage not knowing it has sent a magical surge through Satan body. While then cinder walks out stretching her arms and wings which makes a lot of creaking noises like she hasn't streached in years.