Chapter 5

Later that night

Linket was still in the full moon wolf form as she growls lightly at people who she saw. then she see loomis in a bush across from her and starts growling getting aggressive. as he remember that it was linket from a flash back he had trying to figure out who it was. Then he remember it was linket as when linket close her eyes in her full moon wolf form the flashback plays in her eyes.

in the flash back

one night on a full moon linket was going crazy in her room in the sanitarium. while she wanted out as Dr loomis walks in with a few doctors to sedate her. While she starts turning into her full moon wolf form as she roar at them demonically and charges at them but they move while she escapes running through the asylum. While she rips some guards heads off and then slices them in half with her razor sharp claws. Then she goes passed Micheal room while some guards chase her with tazors and sleep darts. While they sleeps darts her in the leg making her yelp and falls over then she try to limps away whimpering. But then falls over again as it was slowly putting her to sleep as she stands again but then passed out falling down the stairs to the second floor. While she turns back to normal Laying on the floor passed out then the doctors and Loomis take her back to her room.

Flashback ends

Linket opens her eyes to seen that the full moon was cover by clouds as she has turned back to human. While she sees Loomis and holds both of her knifes as she growls lightly and starts to think of a plan. While she turns into her normal wolf form walking off not knowing she about to walk into a trap. while she lets Michael follows her as they gose in a forest like part of town not knowing that there was a trap there while Linket turns back to human as she says walking. I have a plan just follow what I do. he nodes into he grabs her carefully as she rest her hands on his muscular chest as she blushes a bit while he lifts up his mask to his nose and kisses her on the lips as she blushed at her first kiss as she kisses him back. Then she heard Loomis behind Michael while then he lets her go fixing his mask back over as he turns around seen Loomis and trys to stab him but Loomis dodge it. While then linket was about to start her plan but fell down the hole that was a trap. While Michael kills the officers as he heard alot of sires of more police coming as they get to the location of were Michael and Dr Loomis and Linket are. While the officers start shooting Michael as he took the bullet into there was a tender spot where he was shot which makes him fall down seeming dead. While Loomis sets of the bomb by pressing a button as the impact of the bomb sends linket flying and also sent Michael near dr Loomis putting him in a coma as then linket hits the ground as it sent her in a coma. While they lays there not moving but still breathing a bit as there was another set of Sirens of a bus for the sanitarium. While the pepole and doctor Loomis put linket on a stretcher and restrain her and puts a muzzle on her just incase she wakes up as she had a few scratches on her face and over her left eye that would leave scars. While they do the same thing to Michael as they takes his mask off and muzzles him as well as they takes them away back to the sanitarium. but it was going to be a different one as the officers takes Linket knives and put them in ziplock bags for evadince and then takes Michael knife as well. While both Michael and Linket get put in the back of the sanitarium bus while Dr Loomis gets taken home by the police while the sanitarium bus get escorted by a few officer's.