Chapter 100

The next day

Linket was been hunted by the slashers as she was having a rest near a waterfall as she had been on the run all night while she rest lea and scar are secretly watching her. while they sneaks up to her which she heard as she opens her eyes growling a bit while she grabs her bag with her tail and bolted to get away. as both scar and lea chase her to get her but fails as she was to fast as she decided to leave forks going back to Haddonfield, Illinois to hide there for a bit not knowing that Freddy and Jason and Ghostface and Michael and springtrap and rose and nitray are there.

In Haddonfield, Illinois

Linket gets there turning human and putting the ring on as she gose into the darkness turning into queen peacock. As she runs to Karen's house knowing Michael is watching Queen peacock/Linket. As she gets to Karen's house linket gose through a open window as she sees Karen and Allyson while they saw her and runs and hugs her. As they have seen her on the news from saving pepole while Queen peacock/linket says in a posh voice. Now darlings I need to keep you both safe Michael Myers is after me and I'm sure he'll come after you as well. Karen and Allyson nodes while Linket kept them close while Michael emerge from the shadows. while she opens a portal under Allyson and Karen which sent them to the basement. While Linket gets a bit nervous as she knows she can't win in a fight against Michael while he had his knife. As she draw out her peacock theme knife as Freddy and lea and nitray and Jason and springtrap and Ghostface and rose and scar appears surrounded both from Freddy magic. While Michael and Linket as queen peacock watches Michael and he watches her wondering what her move will be. as they both starts sizing each other up then they go at each other getting into a knife fight while the others watch as they continue fighting.

A hour later

Linket was shoved into a wall as she turns back to normal as she gets just in time before Michael kicked her. While they starts knife fighting again as springtrap could tell that Linket was getting tired from the fight into then linket shoves Michael into springtrap. While she makes her escape upstairs as she was going to jump out it as Michael chased her speed walking. while she jumps out a open window hitting the ground as Michael Huff's going down stairs to make his way outside. While Linket was still on the ground coughing a bit while hitting the ground knocked the air out of her as she gets up a bit unblanced to try and make her escape. While Michael has made his way outside seen linket stumbled into a large tree knocking her out for a moment. As he gets scar to pick her up and take her to there new Hide out which he dose.

A hour later

Linket wakes up wanting to rub her head but can't as she is chained in silver to a stone table. While lea and Freddy had a bit of a idea to split linket evil and niceness away like lea mother did and like cinder did just that was her evil and pure evil. While Linket trys to breaks the chains back can't as she notice everyone is resting so linker keeps trying to break the chain's to get free and escape