Chapter 20

The next day

From a full day of driving Michael and Linket has returned to Haddonfield, Illinois and hid the car and then walks around going back to the house. While they thinks of how to get a knife each as linket gose upstairs and found a old knife that looks like it would break soon as she gives it to Michael to use just incase he wants to talk to her as he takes it and carved in the wall saying. "how are we going to get new knives to kill people with". linket thinks and says. well we might need to wait into night but we will need to to break into someone house and kill then and steal a knife each. Michael thinks and nodes agreeing with the plan as linket walks upstairs as Michael follows her as they sits on the floor in his room. were they normally sit as then Michael starts caressing her cheek as she blushing a bit as his thumb runs along her cheek bone and a few scars. While she watches him as she rest her hand on his hand while he caressed her cheek as she says. how many fights do you think I've been in in the sanitarium. Michael carved in the floor. "properly 20 or more and twice with me on a full moon". linket whimpers feeling bad about that as she says. I'm sorry about that I didn't know what I was doing. Michael carved in the floor. "it's fine don't worry about it I know you didn't know what you were doing". she nuzzles his hand a bit as she then kissed his wrist a little bit lovingly as he caressed her cheek with his large hand.

Later in the afternoon

Linket was sitting in Michael lap as he holds her stroking her hair as he watches her while she had fallen asleep in his lap and arms as she is having a flashback while she is sleeping.

In the flashback

Linket was in her room in the sanitarium in a straight jacket from fighting a guard as she was sitting in her chair stareing outside. then she was let out of her straight jacket as then the sanitarium went into lockdown from Michael attempted escape As doctors and Dr Loomis with security guards were looking for him as Michael had let all the patients out along with linket as all the patients and Linket starts fighting the guard's. While Michael had secretly lead all the guard's and doctors and Dr Loomis outside were Michael had closed the door and locked it with a broom in the handles of the door. While Michael grins under his mask as he returned to the prisoners as he notice linket missing And wonders were she is. While she was in a dark corridor in her wolf form as she comes walking out turning human as she had killed a guard from the blood on her hands as she looks around into she decided to go to the roof wanting to be alone. While she sits on the edge of the roof looking at the moon as she sees it turn blue and makes her turn back to wolf form and growls like a rabid dog. While she stands going down to the patients as she growls lightly watching everyone in the darkness into Michael sees the blue moon which makes him oddly nice as the patients turn even more insane then usual as linket comes out of the darkness growling lightly. into Michael pokes her in the nose which makes her roars at him then bites his arm snapping him out of it as her jaw locks on his arm as he trys to get her off him into she gets sedated by a patient making her pass out on the ground while she turns human letting go of his arm as he heals. while he was about to take her to his room into he got sedated by Loomis as one of the patients let him in on accident as the guard's put all the patients in there rooms and puts linket and Michael back in there room.

End of flashback

Linket wakes up seen herself in Michael arms as he was watching her sleep while she nuzzles him while he strokes her hair like he stroking a cat into they heard someone entering the house. While Linket puts her finger to her lips as she turns wolf going on all fours and walks down stairs sniffing around smelling something familler. into she recognised it as Laurie sent as she walks around the house with shotgun in hand as Linket in wolf form walks on all fours in the kitchen not knowing Laurie is following her into she smelt Laurie behind her. then decided to lead Laurie upstairs to a dark and empty room as when Laurie gets the Linket snatch the gun off Laurie throwing it out a window as linket says turning human. it's not nice to shoot your sister-in-law in the back or your bother. Laurie eyes widened as linket then says. just wait into Michael finds out your here. Laurie was going to say something but was two petrified to talk as linket says. nice talk sis but just so you know I'm more twisted then Michael is he just doesn't know it yet. Laurie gets even more petrified into linket left closing the door and locking it as linket return to Michael sitting next to him as he carved in the wall saying. "what was it". linket replies hiding her lie. just a stray cat. he nodes as he warps his arms around her carefully not to crush her as she nuzzles into him.

At night

Linket and Michael decided to leave the house in Search of knives as they went into a house while Michael grabs a hammer from the tool Shed and went inside seen a women making a sandwich for her husband while Michael follows her quitely. into she was in a place where she can't be heard or seen as Michael kills her by bashing her head in as then he gose to the knife block grabing out his favourite knife which is a chef's knife. while Linket grabs one out from the draws as the left the house and went back to Michael house for a moment as they needed to think of what else to do before killing Laurie entire family blood line. As then they smirks a bit having the perfect plan in mind they just need to make sure it's gose right if it doesn't then there dead or so they will make Laurie family think there dead.