Chapter 66

In hell

Nitray appears in hell with Michael behind her holding linket as Satan was in the throne room while Michael and nitray walks in as she says. I need you to break the imprint on linket. linket wakes up again while Michael lays her down on the throne room table while Linket holds her chest as she says. make it stop! She crushing my heart. she starts coughing up blood again while Michael holds her down which results in Linkets wolf claws coming out and scratch his arm which he didn't feel at the moment. while Michael kept her down Satan came over with a small ball of magic As linket growls and then kicks both nitray and Satan which knock the breath out of them for a moment. while Michael grabs some chains quickly and then chains Linket arms to the table not knowing it's burning her while he chains her legs to the tables as she growls lightly feeling it burning her. as it was only burning her from cinder summoning her as Michael puts some chains over her neck which block out the summoning. as she groans a bit in pain as she says to Michael calming down a bit. too bad we can't kill her. Michael nodes and puts his hands on her cheeks as she blushes a bit and says. who through of been cinder student would lead to this. Satan says standing up. she is like her husband now this might hurt a little bit. linket nodes understanding as Satan puts the ball of magic in her chest while nitray gets up watching while the ball of magic makes its way through Linket body.

In the slasher sanitarium

Cinder was still summoning linket but starts to feel it fading as she growls lightly while lea and Jason and Ghostface are watching her from there room while Ghostface says to lea. what do you think cinder doing. lea replies. not sure but if I have to guess it's something to do with linket. Ghostface nodes agreeing.

With Freddy and Pennywise

They were back in there. Cars near the road while Chucky watches for anyone while Hannibal was waiting near Michael car just incase they need to move. while tiffany gets out as watches as well into they saw a station wagon driving by and saw them while Chucky signals for Freddy and Pennywise and Hannibal to go as Freddy speeds off so dose Pennywise and so dose Hannibal in Michael car. while tiffany and Chucky holds off the station wagon for the slasher sanitarium by slashing there tires into they get sleep darted and taken away in the sanitarium van while the station wagon was left there .

In hell

The spell worked on linket as Michael had taken the chains off linket as she gets off the table and almost fell over as Michael catch her as Satan says. come I need to show you both something. Michael nodes following while holding linket as nitray knew were this was going as Satan takes them past some cells one cell containing a dragon knight with his eyes closed as Satan says. that is Vogla Lea mate she became a dragon knight like him to start a new life before she became a dragon knight she had a horrible life lea will tell you more. linket then asks in the arms of Michael. why is his eyes closed. Satan replies. that beacuse his spirit isn't in his body it's gone somewhere but it will return soon. they go to the next cell which had a rather skinny man with white hair that is covering his right eye while his eyes are closed but had a deep purple eyeshadow on. while he was a really pale green and was wearing tight white clothes and a red cape and blue diamond earrings on his ponity ears as Satan says while nitray is looking away. now this is ghirahim he is a demon lord and the mate of nitray Ghirahim is short-tempered like Michael. nitray picked it up as well and became short-tempered and his spirit will be back soon. linket nodes as Michael Carrys her to the next cell were Satan shows them a tall buff man that was a dark olive green and had long red hair and had ponity ears and wearing gold earrings and had a gold crown with a red jewel in the middle of his forehead. while his eyes are closed as he had black eyeshadow on his eyes while he was wearing gold trim armour and armour boots that had a gold trim but we're of a mild blue and so was the rest of his armour and had a cape around his waist and had a red jewel in the middle of his armour near his chest on the hold. while he was also wearing gold guntlets on while he had a red jewel on them as well while the bars then turn to fire scaring linket while Satan says. now I saved the evilist for last. now this is ganondorf cinder husband and life made he was the king of evil and that made cinder the queen of evil... Linket cuts him off replies in Michael arms. that is cinder husband. Satan nodes as he continues. he is the reincarnation of a demon king and ganondorf is just as powerful as cinder but cinder got even more powerful after his death as his magic went to her to protect her. linket nodes while Satan continues. cinder and ganondorf were crazy like you and Michael are he is short tempered and deadly like Michael is. But with ganondorf he can easily break all the bone in your body and kill you he doesn't care if your immortal he will torture you to make you wish you could die. linket gets a bit nervous while Michael holds her close as Satan says. cinder and ganondorf are like you and Michael in away. linket nodes while Satan then teleports nitray and Michael and Linket back to earth were Freddy and Hannibal and Pennywise are hiding.

Back on earth in Los Angeles

Michael and Linket and nitray appears in the woods outside of a mansion as Michael sees the cars there and walks in carrying linket while nitray follows them in.

(That's the mansion by the way)

As Michael walk in carrying linket while nitray follows them in they see that Hannibal was caring for the baby while Freddy was gaging Allyson to silent her. while Pennywise sees them as when Michael puts linket down Linket asks. were is Chucky and tiffany. Pennywise replied bluntly. they were captured and taken to the slasher sanitarium. linket nodes as she gose upstairs to the master bed room while Michael follows her as he sits on the ground in the room and grabs her gently and sets her in his lap while she nuzzles into his chest. while he starts stroking his hair while Freddy and nitray takes Allyson to the attic and puts her in there while locking the door as Freddy says to nitray. you think Allyson will break before we are all sent to the slasher sanitarium. nitray replies. maybe who knows. Freddy nodes while Pennywise had appeared with a tv as he plugged it into a wall. while Pennywise and Freddy and Hannibal and nitray starts watching tv were they hear of Chucky and tiffany capture.

In the slasher sanitarium

Lea and Ghostface and Jason were playing card into Chucky and tiffany get thrown in as lea catch them before they hit the ground as lea says to them. how Michael and Linket. Chucky replies. the last I know is that linket was in a ton of pain from been summoned. lea nodes and sets both tiffany and Chucky on a chair while they play cards with Jason and Ghostface and lea.

At the mansion

Linket rest her head on Michael shoulder as Hannibal had given them the baby back while the baby snuggles into them while Michael holds the. Baby in one hand as linket says to him. maybe later we can get some new knives. Michael nodes agreeing as he had just remembered that they lost there knives when they were hunting Allyson down while the baby says to Linket. bitch. linket glares and says. now I know what to call your since you have a potty mouth your Freddy Jr. the baby giggles liking the name as Michael smirks under his mask as Freddy Jr says. fuck. linket rolls her eyes while Michael watch Freddy Jr as he fell asleep in Michael hand.