Chapter 62)

A few weeks later

Linket and Michael were in there room into cinder walks in with lea as they had the crib they made for the baby. while cinder had secretly went insane and started seen her dead husband and lea dead mate and nitray dead mate as well. While when lea and cinder bring the crib in Linket look's at it as she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and the baby napping in her arms.

 While when lea and cinder bring the crib in Linket look's at it as she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and the baby napping in her arms

(The Baby crib)

While Michael looks as he crossed his arms huffing in displeasesment as linket says to him. you can't expect to have everything orange and black. Michael glare at her as she glares back Into lea gives Michael a orange and black baby blanket with a Jack-o'-lantern on it as Michael takes it liking it. while he takes the baby from linket while she lets him as he warps the baby up in it. while lea and cinder left he puts the baby in the crib he moved to the corner of the room while the baby continues sleeping as Michael gose over to linket as she watched him.

With cinder

Cinder left the house for a bit secretly following the spirit of her husband as she gose through the woods and takes her helmet off putting it on a rock as the spirit of her husband arms go around her as she says. I miss you. he says to her as only she can hear him. I miss you too my cinder. she blushed a bit as he says starting her favourite song they sang togeather on there honeymoon after they got married. when the devil is too busy and death's a bit to much. cinder blushes a bit as she sings back. they call on me by name you see for my special touch. he grins a bit and sings back to her. to the gentleman I'm miss Fortune and to the lady's I'm sir prize but call me by any name any way it's all the same. cinder sings back to him while he spins her around holding her hands. I'm the fly in your soup I'm the pebble in your shoe I'm the pea beneath your bed. he sings back to her as they starts dancing like doing a waltz. I'm the bump on every head.
I'm the peel on which you slip.
I'm the pin in every hip.
I'm the thorn in your side.
Makes you wiggle and writhe.
They both start singing togeather while dancing.
It's so easy when you're evil.
This is the life, you see.
The devil tips his hat to me.
I do it all because im evil.
And i do it all for free.
Your tears are all the pay i'll ever need.
While there's children to make sad.
While there's candy to be had.
While there's pockets left to pick.
While there's grannies left to trip
Down the stairs. i'll be there i'll be waiting 'round the corner
It's a game. I'm glad i'm in it
Cause there's one born every minute.
It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because im evil
And i do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay i'll ever need.
I pledge my allegiance to all things dark
And i promise on my damned soul to do as i am told
For Beelzebub has never seen a soldier quite like me.
Not only does his job but does it happily.
They starts singing getting a bit dark togeather while they still dance.
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmares in your skull
I'm the dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A static pain a sudden start.
It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because im evil
And i do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay i'll ever need.
And i do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay i'll ever need
And i do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay i'll ever need.
Cinder starts singing alone sounding sad
It gets so lonely being evil
What i'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you when you're evil.
Cinder and her husband spirit starts singing again.
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are the only company i need!
He then holds her close as she stays close hugging him not knowing that Freddy and Michael and Linket and lea are watching confused of who she is talking to. while lea had a feeling she knew as then she starts seen Cinders husband's spirit as lea whispers to them. she sees her husband. Freddy whispers back. that's impossible the only way you can see a spirit is when you completely gone insane. Lea looks at him and says. cinder already went insane from losing him she properly gone over the edge cinders husband's spirit says to cinder. kill linket and Michael. cinder smirks a bit and nodes as lea eyes widened and says whispering to linket and Michael. cinder going to kill you both. Michael protective of Linket as cinder gose and grabs her helmet putting it back on as she walks off going to the house drawing out her knife. while her wings kept her secret swords hidden while she gose to Michael house.