Chapter 58

At the house

Linket and cinder and Michael walks in as lea is hanging upside down by her tail while Freddy and Ghostface are sitting on the stairs while they look up as nitray appears and was about to say something. into she randomly dissapears while cinder teleports Michael and Linket and Freddy and Ghostface and lea to a private spot in the woods near linket and Michael waterfall while cinder says. so we're here to talk about the creature who had chosen us along with others to do something. they nodes as so dose linket while Satan says appearing behind them. the creature who pick you lot needs you to kill humans and put them on hooks to feed the entity. but only one killer will go in at once that will be summon but it might make exceptions for Michael and cinder and Linket to go into togeather and the same for Freddy and lea. they nodes as Satan continues. and the one who created this I don't know they created it before I was born. they nodes into they all dissapears somewhere in the middle of the Dark woods as cinder and Michael and Linket stay togeather as so dose Freddy and lea. while the creature who was in there dreams was in the middle of the circle as Linket sees leatherface she heard about from Freddy and then linket also sees jigsaw that cinder told her about. while nitray appears next to Ghostface as she was also chosen as well for some reason while Michael keeps linket close as he draws his knife out and so dose linket and Ghostface while the creature says. now my dear killers one of you will be chosen to feed my entity. now please wait into I know who is summon. the creatures close it eyes for a moment.

A minute later

It opens its eyes and ponits at both Lea and Freddy then at linket as cinder was in disbelief as she says. no this is impossible she is supposed to be with me and Michael. the creature replies. I'm sorry miss Dragmire but this is the information I was given miss eclipse and Mr Krueger are going in with miss linket. cinder lightly growls as she says. can I talk to her before she gose. the creature nodes as linket and cinder and Michael go somewhere private as cinder says to Linket. I know this is a change of plans don't worry lea will look after you and so will Freddy. linket nodes as cinder whispers. do you want my helmet or do you want yours. linket thinks and says. mine. she nodes as cinder makes Linket helmet appears on her head while Michael hugs linket into he lets her go as cinder says to lea. you look after my daug.....student. lea raise eyebrow and nodes and says. I will don't worry. Freddy was waiting by the portal to the location that they are been taken too as lea gose over with linket as both Freddy and lea go in along with linket.

Through the portal

They get through the portal and looks around seen there on a farm sort of thing in the dark. Into then they see the survivors that they have to put on hooks for the entity to eat while the survivors sees them and runs off. while Freddy and Lea and Linket chase the leader of the survivors then Linket grabs the leader by the throat and stabs her right under his ribs as she smirks in her helmet. while Linket then carry him and shove him on a hook holding him as Freddy Slash a survivor and picks her up over his shoulder. then put her on a hook holding her while lea grabs a survivor by the throat and slash him twice across the chest then carry him putting him on a hook. while then Freddy and Lea and Linket get back togeather and looks for the survivor seen a lot of blocks ad Freddy breaks them as they continue going through. into they see a survivor hiding as linket sneaks behind him then grabs him by the throat and stabs him under the ribs while Linket picks him up over her shoulder as Freddy and Lea look around for a hook and found one. While linket gose to it putting him on the hook while Linket and Freddy are on there way to the exit linket helmet retracted back into a collar as she was about to walk through the portal with lea and Freddy they walks through the portal.