Chapter 18

The next day

Linket and Michael were been restrain to the trolley as linket was still having a bit of trouble on her foot from the fight yesterday and as she gets sedated which ease her pain for a bit. as with violet she had been released but she had to wear a tracking device on her ankle so she would be kept an eye on which linket and Michael didn't know about this into there been wheeled out. While violet sees the guard's wheeling linket and Michael out with doctor Loomis behind them with a nurse while they get to the car park linket and Michael were put in the sanitarium bus were guards kept a eye on them. While they go to the court house while a doctor then changes linket ankle bandage as she whimpers as it hurt as Michael then gets protective of her into he was sedated to calm down. when linket bandage was done they arrive at the courthouse and gets wheeled in inside. While Laurie was there in the front seat as Michael sees her and starts getting angry and so dose linket as they get sedated again to calm down. While the nurse with two guards with shotguns keep a eye on them during there hearing as then Loomis starts speaking about Linket and Michael in a way they didn't like.

A hour later

The judge was about to announce his Vedic as linket was secretly cutting Michael restraints with her secret wolf claw she had out as the judge sentenced Michael and Linket to the maximum security sanitarium in 25 years cutting there what there normal sentence was. into the nurse saw what Linket is doing and sedated her but she sedated linket with the wrong drug and did the same to Michael which sends them mad and makes them stronger than usual as linket turns full wolf and breaks the restraints as Michael breaks the restraints and kills the nurse. while Linket as full wolf grabs Loomis taking him as hostage as she roars at everyone which puts everyone was in panick as they were evacuated outside while the police were called in with a negotiationer as well while Michael takes the judge as hostage. Then sees the police came running in with the negotiationer as linket sees and roars at them which puts them on edge but the negotiationer trys to talk them out of it into Laurie shoots linket in the back with a shotgun she Snatch off the guard. While it makes Linket let go of Loomis and falls to the ground bleeding and turning human as Michael glares at Laurie letting go of the judge as she shoots him as well in the back making him falls to the ground making both Linket and Michael passed out for now.

A few hours later

Linket wakes up in her room in the sanitarium with bandages around her back and stomach as Michael was in his room already healed. While linket was healing half the speed then how Michael heals as linket sits in her chair and looks outside of her window as she thinks about something. While she was thinking of a plan of how to escape when she is transferred to the maximum security sanitarium. While Michael was also thinking of a plan as well as she looks at her cut ankle seen its already healed as she looks at the mark thinking about it for a bit before she get to thinking about a plan of escape.