Chapter 26

At night

Michael was still driving as Chucky was keeping a eye out into they almost hit a black wolf that runs off as Michael looks at it confused and looks at it confused and continues to drives.

With linket and tiffany

Tiffany has unlocked the chain of Linket as they fall off her as Linket picks up tiffany sneaking her out of the house seen a black wolf Into it runs off into the woods as linket look's at it feeling she knows it from somewhere. While Linket turns into her wolf form going on all fours as tiffany sits on linket back in her red fur while Linket runs off to escape then runs out on the road in front of a black car as linket runs off not knowing it's Michael and Chucky. while Linket runs off going through the woods into they get to the next road and turns human as linket holds tiffany still as she says. how are we going to get back we don't have a car and you can't make it back as a wolf. linket thinks as she says. do you have any cash o have I idea. tiffany nodes and takes out a 100$ note from in her jacket pocket as she gives it to linket while she takes it and puts up a hoodie to cover her blonde hair. while tiffany acts like a doll while they get on a bus to get them to the bridge that will take them back to Haddonfield, Illinois as they sits alone not knowing Chucky and Michael have seen them and are following them in the car.

A few hours later

The bus breaks down from a flat tire so linket and tiffany get off while Linket still Carrys her as they decided to get something to eat at Wendy's that was across from were they broke down as Michael and Chucky was in traffic while they did see the bus break down. but not seen linket and tiffany going to Wendy's as linket orders some food from both her and tiffany as she says to tiffany in a whisper. dolls do eat right. tiffany replies in a whisper. yes but not as much. linket nodes setting tiffany on the table as linket sits while the waitress brings there food which was a large cheesy fries for Linket and tiffany to linket and two drinks which was a small strawberry lemonade for tiffany and a large strawberry lemonade for Linket as when no one is looking both Linket and tiffany eats the cheesy fries and drinking there drinks.

A little bit later

The bus was up and running as linket and tiffany were back on as the bus starts driving as linket and tiffany didn't know that there still been follow by Chucky and Michael as Chucky says to Michael. were are they going. Michael shrugs as Chucky continues. and how are they still on the bus without been caught. Michael still shrugs into the bus stops at the bridge leading to Haddonfield, Illinois as Linket left with tiffany while she starts walking on the foot path keeping tiffany under her jumper. While she was tired and wanted to sleep while Linket walks not knowing the same black car drives by from earlier as it was Michael and Chucky while Linket whispers to tiffany seen her sleeping. are you comfortable. she nodes as linker continues walking.

A few hours later

Linket finished walking the bridge she sees a hotel and gose down to a alleyway not knowing Michael and Chucky are watching as then linket wolf claws came out while tiffany Is sleeping as she climbs up a wall to a open window with no one in there as Chucky watches and says. impressive never seen a werewolf do that before. Michael shrugs as he seen linket do it before as linket gets into the room and unzips her jumper carrying the sleeping tiffany to a bed were linket lays her down. while Linket decided to lock the doors so no one can enter while she has a shower as she hasn't had one in a bit as the times she had a shower was when she was in the sanitarium. while Linket has a shower tiffany starts dreaming about when she became a doll.

A hour later

Linket finished her shower and got changed into some clothes someone accidentally left at the motel room so linket puts them on then leaves the shower.

(These are linket new outfit just ignore the bracelet)

And then linket checks of tiffany seen she is awake as linket says. ready to go. tiffany nodes as linket sets tiffany on her shoulder while she gose out of the window making her hands turns to her wolf claws and climbs down into one of Linket claws breaks making her Growls in pain trying not to scream. while she get to the ground holding Tiffany as as her hands turn back to normal while tiffany puts a bandage around linket that tiffany got from her pocket as then linket smiles a bit in thanks whole both linket and tiffany makes there way back to Haddonfield, Illinois as tiffany asks. so how did you meet Michael if you don't mind me asking. linket replies. well I was babysitting some kids with a ex freind so when he killed my ex freind or so I thought. I tried to escape but he grab me a bit to hard and broke my wrist but he did help me heal it. tiffany listens and says. ah that's sweet did you both ever meet in the sanitarium. linket thinks and then says. well my memories of the sanitarium is fuzzy but we did see each other in there a few times but that was beacuse we both had the same therapist. tiffany nodes listening as she thinks of what else to says while Linket ask. you don't mind if I nap. tiffany shakes her head as linket gose into a old abandoned house to has a sleep as linket was tired as she lays on the floor falling asleep. while tiffany sits on top of Linket watches while Michael car was in the woods so he could have a nap in the back of the car while Chucky watches him keeping an eye out for anyone as Chucky was secretly starting to miss tiffany and Michael was already missing linket. while Linket was missing Michael and tiffany was missing Chucky as while Linket sleeps tiffany watches her as linket was dreaming about her and Michael night together while Michael was dreaming of the same thing as well while Chucky watches him.