Chapter 45

The next night

Linket and Michael were secretly following a women called Racheal as they gose to a barn. while Michael grabs a pitch fork as linket watches as she locks the barn as Racheal screams seen Michael and Linket. While Michael shoves the pitch fork through her cheating pinning her to the wall of the barn as she screams in pain while Linket grabs another one shovering it through Racheal stomach smirking darkly as she dies. while Michael watches linket as they both left going to find someone else to kill as they gose to the sanitarium in search for both her and Michael nurse Nurse Wynn from been a asshole to both of them when they were younger. While both Michael and Linket walks in and sneaks around through the darkness into they see her as Linket puts up a large spike on the wall. while Michael grabs Nurse Wynn and shoves her impaling the back of the head onto the large spike killing her instantly as Michael smirks under his mask. Then both Linket and Michael leaves before they get caught while they decided to kill another nurse while they angerily and violently stab the nurse as they remember her from trying to stop them escaping as when the nurse is dead. both Linket and Michael left as they decided to kill a truck driver and steals the truck as Michael drives while Linket sits in the passager seat while they go back to Michael house.

At Michael house

Cinder was in the kitchen looking out a window at the moon while Pennywise and Chucky and tiffany are napping as Freddy is in the dreamrealm as cinder was wearing black tights and a black sports bra with a cape with wired designs on it. while she was still wearing her steal black high heels boots while she then heard someone walking through the house as she puts her helmet on while grabbing her carving knife and letting her metal claws come out. while she gose to investigate as she sees laruie as cinder growls standing at the other end of the room while laruie looks at her while laruie says. I had a feeling that you would still be alive cinder. cinder growls lightly as she was the adoptive sister of laruie and Michael before she dissapeard as cinder says in her helmet. the feeling is mutual. laruie looks at her and says. we're is that student of yours linket. cinder replies. no idea properly doing revange kills with Michael. cinder walks to laruie as she watches cinder walk to her while cinder hugs laruie as she hugs back. into she feels a large pain from cinder metal claws going into laruie back and pulling upwards paralysing her while cinder Chuck's laruie in the basement while cinder says Michael nickname for her. don't worry boo Michael and Linket will properly be home soon to deal with you. laruie lays there unable to move while she slowly bleeds as cinder gose and Closed the basement door. she then heard a truck pulling up outside of the house as cinder gose to look to see who it is as she sees its Linket and Michael as they gets out of the truck while cinder says. I have a prisoner for both of you. Michael looks at cinder wondering what it as both Linket and Michael follow cinder.

In the basement

Laruie was laying there on the ground as she then lays against a wall sitting up into cinder and Linket and Michael walks in as cinder says. I got boo for you both I just paralyse her for a hour you can do what you want with her. cinder left as Michael smirks under his mask while Linket watches laruie cautionly as Michael gose and grabs laruie by the hair making her scream as Michael decided to chain laruie to the ground as Linket says. we got something in store for you. Laurie growls as Michael and Linket left.

Out of the basement

Linket and Michael left the basement and locks the door as they got to there room as cinder was watching tv while when linket and Michael get to there room they both sit on the floor as linket says to Michael. how are we going to kill her. Michael carves into the ground saying. "were going to throw her off the roof of the sanitarium". linket smirks liking that idea as he grabs her by her wrist bringing her to him as she sits in his lap while she then starts resting her head on his chest cutely.