Chapter 87

(so this chapter and some of the other chapters might come out a bit crazy but it's the only way I know how to get more cinder time in the book before she finally gone and it may get gory and will have the mention of blood)

A few months later on Halloween eve

Linket was better as the sliver had worked it way though her system leaving her while her leg had scared from the burn while she was watching tv while sitting in Michael lap. While he had his chin resting on her shoulder cutely while breathing in her ear which she oddly likes for some reason. Into they both felt a burning sensation on there wrist while Linket looks seen the Thorn curse again while Michael sees the same again which makes them realise that they were cursed again. While Michael still rest his head on her shoulder cutely into linket says. want to go to laruie old house. Michael nodes as she gets off his lap and gose to the kitchen with Michael following her while she says to Esme. Were thinking of going back to Haddonfield, Illinois. Esme nodes understanding while she hugs linket and Esme says to Linket. Come back any time. she nodes while Esme then says. planning on going back as wolf or by car linket thinks and says. As wolf just for a change. Esme nodes while she then gives linket a chocolate pie for both her and Michael to eat on the way. while Linket nodes it's Michael snatch it making Esme giggles as linket says. Looks like someone has a giant sweet tooth. Anyways thanks for the pie. Esme replies it's alright. linket nodes then went out the back and turns into a wolf which looks a bit different.

 linket nodes then went out the back and turns into a wolf which looks a bit different

(Linket new wolf form)

She then Crouch down letting Michael on while she stands lifting his weight which he weighs a ton. But she trys to not let it effect her as Esme waves goodbye while Linket runs off through the woods with Michael on her back as he secretly doesn't put all his weight on her just incase he breaks her back. While linket runs Michael starts eating a bit of the pie he is holding As he was a bit peckish.

Half a hour later near the bridge to Haddonfield, Illinois

Linket was having a rest while drinking from water while he had stopped at a river. While Michael is watching while still holding the pie into she starts running again going over the bridge entering Haddonfield, Illinois while she gose through the woods to keep hidden so no one knows there still alive

A few hours later

Linket was behind Laurie old house before she left it to make her fortress. while Michael gets off linket going inside still holding the pie as linket turns human and walks in following behind him. While he sets the pie in the kitchen on the bench while Linket looks around to know the lay out of the house as Michael follows her to also know the lay out of the house. While they walks around Michael had already pick there bed room which is the master chamber. As linket looks around Michael came hugging her from behind while she grins a bit at this sudden affection knowing Michael isn't much of affectionate types while she says. what are you doing Michael. he grins a little bit in his mask and drags her to the master room. while he sits on the ground pulling her into his lap making her blush a bit as he moves the hair away from her blind eye and gently kisses the scar around it. Into he carves a question in the floor. "my little Rabbit" linket blushes at this knowing it's a nickname for her while she says. I am your little Rabbit Mikey. He grins a bit lifting his mask above his lips and kisses her while she kisses back which leads to a bit of making out.

With cinder

Lea and Freddy we're looking for cinder around Haddonfield knowing she was back from Satan telling them. Into they heard from the towns pepole sayings about cinder the names she was giving by the town. "The nightmare has returned" "the Dragmire is back and is very angry" Freddy was confused and whispers to lea thinking there talking about Michael. I thought michael was either called the shape or the boogeyman. Lea whispers to him. There talking about cinder that's what she was called when she was working with Michael. Both Freddy and lea walks by a allyway seen cinder there while she wasn't paying attention to them. As she that the muzzle of her helmet retract as she was eating a dog while lea eyes widened as she gasp. While cinder eyes darted at Lea while cinder had blood all over her as she roars demonicly at Lea. While it makes Freddy get defensive while lea says to Cinder. Your Crazy. Cinder just laughs and says while ripping out the last of the dogs meat and flesh and ate it. we already stablished that lea. Freddy says to cinder while she Teleports to them. Your bat shit crazy bitch. Cinder smirks and says at lest I'm not the pedophile here. Freddy growls at her bring up his passed while cinder then whispers to lea. I suggest you watch the child your carrying when you give birth I should kill you for defining our bloodline. Lea eyes widened wondering how cinder knew. While her mouth bit of her helmet came back over her mouth as cinder then dissapears. While lea stands there frozen in shock as Freddy Teleports himself and lea back to Ghostface hideout.

With Michael and Linket

Michael had linket pinned to a wall as they were making out still. Into they heard a voice in the darkness saying. Don't think I wouldn't escape linket you are my student and you always will be and I will always find you Michael. Linket clings to Michael scared while immediately recognising the voice. As Michael holds linket close he fixed his mask and draws out his knife and ponits it around scanning the room for cinder not seen her anywhere Into linket says. Why have you come back for me now. Cinder replies in the darkness only reveling her eyes. that's none of your business. cinder chuckles while michael ponits the knife at her while Linket burried her head in Michael arms. As then cinder came out of the darkness taking her helmet off reveling her heavily scared face and the blood all over her mouth and wolf fangs while she says to Linket. And if you were to leave me as you solely claim I'm going to need to take something from you. Linket growls still hiding within Michael while he ponits his knife threatenly to cinder. Which makes her smirks and dissapears into thin air laughing evilly and crazy. Then linket calms down a bit but was still on edge into Michael starts stroking her hair a bit knowing it helps calm her down. While he then sits on the bed placing her in his lap while she snuggles into him cutely.

With cinder

Cinder appears near Ghostface hide out as lea had told everyone about cinder return. So she decided to have a visit by shovering her hand in through the door breaking it making nitray scream while she had hidden her secret from Jason about almost letting linket and Michael burn. While cinder breaks in through the door and walks in as she puts her helmet back on and sniffs around for anyone knowing there hiding. While cinder walks around into she sees fangs baby in a crib cooing as cinder picks it up with her helmet retracting to reveal only her face while she says to the baby. Now you are cute seem like you get them from your mother you remind me off my son. The baby coos happily and nuzzles her making her freeze up a bit as she had never let anyone touch her since her husband died and her son went missing. Then she says to the baby rubbing it's belly. Your such a cutely you better not make me go soft. She looks in the corner of her eye hearing someone behind her as it was Pennywise while she says. What do you want clown. He doesn't answer while she puts the baby back down on the bed and dissapears again going to do something.

At night

Michael had layed linket down on the bed as he had gone off to murder some pepole as linket rest. While Michael is out killing pepole he sees cinder doing something while her hands that's holding her knife is glowing. Into he heard the voices in his head yelling at him about linket as they were saying. C H E C K O N L I N K ET. He gets a bit confused so he decided to listen to them knowing there never wrong when something has happened. So he makes his way back to the house finding it trashed and seen linket knife in the wall which was in there deep and some blood in the kitchen. He was about to go and look for her as the voices in his head starts yelling again which he listens to. T H E T H O R N H AS H E R. Michael growls lightly at this information and storms out of the house in search of Linket.