Chapter 114

A few weeks later

Some slashers have gone missing like Leatherface and jigsaw and Carrie ect. While Michael and Freddy where looking into it nitray and rose went missing. While Skyla has taken them and turn them into vampire slashers with her magic as she had a plan to get linket but thats going to be hard beacuse of Michael. While Skyla thinks of a plan as she hides her slasher vampires in a cave she flys off to claim another life off the Cullen's not knowing she'll find linket there.

With the Cullen's

They where angry about Alice death but Jasper was furious as linket was with them while Esme says. We already know who's claim the life of my daughter it's Skyla a deranged and rogue slasher. We where able to keep cinder alive from been killed by her but we couldn't keep Alice alive. We believe linket she is after you but she is smart she won't come after you directly beacuse of Michael she will wait for the right moment. Linket nodes understanding as Carlisle says. If she has been kidnapping slashers again she is going to turn them vampire and start a war like last time. Seth then buts in and says. And take more lives like she did with Paul my old alpha. Linket felt bad for Seth into Skyla appears hovering above them as she says. Ah the rouge wolf and the stupid vampires. Oh and what do we have here the lover of Michael Myers how amsuing. Linket watches her into Skyla pins linket to a wall by chocking her as Skyla takes linket mask off seen the scar and says. So that's what your hiding scars. She then forcefully kiss linket making Linket eyes widen in shock of the sudden Action as Skyla pulls away and says. No wonder Michael is in love with you. You taste delicious. Linket blushes deeply as Skyla whispers while Seth turns wolf about to attack. I will have you soon student of cinder. Skyla dissapears back to where she is hiding the slashers vampires while Linket stands there still in shock from been kissed. while Carlisle notice and gides her to the couch and sat her next to Esme as Seth turns back to normal and says. Will she be alright. He grabs her mask and puts it on the table as Esme says. She'll be find don't worry she just in shock it'll fade soon. Seth nodes.

With Skyla

(Now if you don't catch my drift Skyla is bisexual meaning she is into girls and guys)

She appears back with the slasher vampires as she grins to herself while she knew that she wanted linket to herself but knowing that she connected to Michael will be Trickey. Her wolf side knew that Linket was her mate but since she is mated to Michael it hurt her wolf side knowing this. As she starts growls lightly figuring out away to get linket away from Michael. It's like something in Skyla made linket her obsession in away that can either get linket killed or Skyla killed by Michael.

With Michael

Michael and Freddy and springtrap was scouting around the house and the area of the house seen if they can find anything that leads to Skyla or something else. While they looks around Michael decided to scout around the house as he already knew linket was with the Cullen's which he is fine with But he dose miss her not been with him as he starts to think about her.

With Skyla

She had appeared in a strip club looking to get some pleasure while she had turn into a normal human. Which was very pale with orange hair and orange eyes while she hides her wings and slasher nightmare apprence as she looks for someone to give her pleasure.