Chapter 40

(now yes before I forget to mention this I know Paul isn't alpha I made him Alpha because I'm making it like Sam is dead from a hunter)

Weeks later on Christmas Eve

Linket was with the Cullen's still as Michael was waiting for her to come back While cinder and Seth were talking in private while Carlisle says to Linket. how Michael been before you left. linket replies. alright. Carlisle replies. that's good We are going to miss you when you go back for Christmas. linket says. I will come back. Carlisle nodes understanding as linket says. I should start heading back before I'm late. Carlisle says. want a car. linket nodes as he takes her down to his Garage as linket looks at the cars and thinks of which one to pick as a black Lamborghini catches her eye as she says. I like that one I'll bring it back I promise. Carlisle nodes as she gets in as Carlisle. says now drive carefully and I'll see you when you get back. linket nodes.

(The car linket chose)

As linket drives away leaving the garage as she drives away as she drives she drives onto the highway which was a bit of a quick way back to Haddonfield, Illinois.

A little while later in the late afternoon

Linket stops at a gas station in a town she didn't know to put petrol in the car as she was doing this she looks over at the sewers for some strange reason as she sees a red balloon which makes her confused. as she grabs her knife as she decided to walk over to it as she looks in the sewer as she Crouch down and sees a clown as she raise a eyebrow and says. why are you in a sewer for and what's with the balloons. the clown says. they are to bring over some food. she raised a eyebrow and says. you know Michael Myers. the clown replied. I've heard of him never met him. linket thinks and says. want to come back with me I'm sure Michael won't mind. the clown thinks and nodes climbing out of the sewer as he stands towering over her like Michael dose as she says. what's your name. the clown replied. Pennywise. linket says. I'm linket. Pennywise nodes as linket walks into the gas station and slits the owners throat. While she then left grabbing a bottle of wine as she gets back in the cat were Pennywise is waiting in the passager seat. Then linket starts driving as she opens the bottle of wine and drinks some as she offers some to Pennywise as he takes it and drinks some of it as they share the bottle as linket notice some police behind them and decided to race them as it starts a police chase.

At Michael house

Michael and Freddy and Chucky was watching tv as tiffany is napping as then the news appears on the tv reporting the car chase as then Freddy says. linket. Michael nodes agreeing as Chucky says. yep has to be her. on the report linket puts her arm out the window giving the police the middle finger making Chucky and Freddy laugh while Michael smirks amuse under his mask as he continues watching.

With linket and Pennywise

Linket continues driving as she gives the middle finger to the police as she starts speeding up as she says mostly to herself. want a race lest go then. she pressed a button the stirring wheel that makes the car go faster as she smirks and says to Pennywise. I'm a murder but I'm secretly a dragracer don't tell Michael about that part. Pennywise nodes as linket turns outrunning the police as she gose down a short cut to Haddonfield, Illinois which will take her out the back of Michael house as only her and Michael know about.

A few hours later close to night

Linket arrives at Michael house behind as she instantly felt the cold of the winter as she sees it snowing which she hasn't seen in ages. While she gets out of the car and she finished off the wine a little drunk from it as she walks in a little unbalanced with Pennywise following her as Freddy says. looks like someone drank a little to much wine. Michael watches her as she throws the empty bottle at Freddy almost hitting him. as it hits the wall as Michael grins under his mask as linket says in a bit of slur to Freddy. at lest. *hiccup* I don't. *hiccup* have a. *hiccups* a thing. *hiccup* for. someone. *hiccup* else girlfriend. Freddy blushes as Chucky laughs at Freddy and Michael glares at Freddy as linket laughs a bit crazily. While she then passed out while Michael catches her holding her as Michael gives the look to Freddy. "if you touch her I'll kill you". Freddy gulps a bit as when Michael leaves carrying linket to bed as Freddy says. so Pennywise how did linket find you. Pennywise replies bluntly. in the sewer were I lived. Chucky replies. I'm suprise that you didn't eat a child in front of her. Pennywise replies bluntly still as him and Chucky were old friends long when he became a doll. beacuse there was not one around. Chucky nodes understanding as he and Pennywise and Freddy and tiffany watch some TV for a bit.

In Michael room

Linket was sleeping in Michael arms in bed as he strokes her hair as he had put hers and his knife on the bedside table just incase it's needed. while he moves some of her hair out of her face while he lays down still holding her as she continues sleeping as Michael decided to sleep facing her. While he would know if she wakes up from feeling her move or hearing her talking to him quitely.