Chapter 117 ending

In the spirit realm

Linket was floating around wondering where she is into then Skyla pops up in the spirit realm confused. While then Satan and a archangel appears to see if either linket or Skyla will go to heaven or hell as somehow oddly Skyla gets taken to heaven while Linket gose with Satan to hell.

In hell

Satan appears with linket as both shadow devil and red shadow are flying around. While Satan shows Linket around to make her comfy in hell. While Linket saw cinder and ganondorf napping while ghirahim was as a sword bored but vogla the dragon Knight spirit hasn't returned yet which confused Linket so she ask Satan later.

A hour later

After the tour linket went to her room to get settled in while she secretly makes another spirit of herself to keep Michael company. while she then decide to have a nap to get all of her emotions to calm down while she closes her eyes as shadow devil appears in her room watching her with her eyes closed wondering what she is doing.

A hour later

On earth

Michael and Jason and scar and springtrap had stayed around camp crystal lake while the other slashers split up to keep themselves hidden. While nitray had stayed with Jason and Michael while Michael was the only one who could see spirit linket which he didn't mind. He wanted to see her and keep her close to him in his own way even if he didn't dare say a word at all to Jason and nitray it look like he was staring at something. like how he stared at a wall for 15 years but nitray did have a idea of who was around even if she couldn't seen it. It was like Jason seen his mother when no one else can but him but luckily for linket spirit she could finally meet Jason mother even if it as a spirit. While with springtrap he secretly never told anyone about his lover. but he could see his lover spirit but for some reason neither Jason mother spirit or linket spirit could see springtrap lover as it was like Satan has blocked springtrap lover identity from other spirits.

In hell

Linket was mostly in her room as she was painting a picture of something she kept a secret but you may know who it was of as it was of Michael. As she did miss him and did talk to herself a bit sort of making it like Michael was there when he wasn't there. While shadow devil had been keeping an eye on her since she was still a slasher she was still his responsibility while in hell. Just like how ganondorf and cinder is Satan response ability to keep an eye on them. But Satan was trying to figure out while vogla the dragon Knight that was with lea. Satan was trying to figure out why vogla soul isn't returning to his body.

At night in the human world

Michael was on a mountain starring at the moon while Linket spirit was sitting next to him. While he stares at the moon he starts wondering what linket would be doing in hell by now he knew he couldn't visit her. as Satan dosent let anyone visit anyone that is a new spirit in hell for a while unless they are needed for questioning. As Michael then lays back looking at the stars while the spirit of Linket lays next to him. While he makes some drawings in the stars which was of a wolf head for Linket and a knife for himself and all sorts of things to pass the time since he has stopped sleeping for a while.

The end

What a ride I was going to make this up to 150 chapters but I through that would be to much. so I settled on this amount of parts but I am planning on making another book like this one. just linket is going to be a different creature this time around see you readers in the next book.