Chapter 74

With linket

Linket and Freddy and springtrap and nitray and Pennywise and Ghostface and Candyman and Hannibal and Jason carrying linket painting were on there way back to the house. while springtrap is carrying lea and Linket was carrying tiffany as Jason is carrying Chucky as well as the painting. As Linket still had cinder syth and lea pike while they were walking through the woods which is a shortcut back to Haddonfield, Illinois to Michael house as springtrap says to Linket. so we're are we going. Linket replies bluntly while still holding fake Michael mask. Michael house. springtrap starts thinking if that's a good idea or not while they keep walking then it's became midnight they were having a break near Michael and Linket waterfall. were linket was in her full moon wolf form from the full moon as she was holding Michael mask looking at it as all she felt was numbness. as Jason gose to her but she walks of going to her old house that was close to collapsing as she was looking for something.

With Michael

Michael had gotten to the slasher sanitarium seen most of the slasher out on the street wondering what there doing as they are walking around not sure what to do with themselves. while Michael grabs his knife and walks in looking around seen most of the guard's and doctors dead from the other slashers then he sees cinder helmet and picks it up wondering why she isn't wearing it. while he then sees blood on the floor wondering who it is while he then sees some ash which confused him as he starts wondering were linket and the other slashers are. while he left as most of the other slashers are scared of him as he gets back in his car putting cinder helmet and his knife on the passenger seat as he leaving going back to Haddonfield.

With linket

Linket was still in her full moon wolf form as she had found what she was looking for which was her paints and brushes and canvas as she puts them in a box. as she left her old house while she gives the box to Hannibal while he holds it while Linket still holds the fake Michael mask and tiffany while they all follow linket back to Michael house.

At Michael house

Linket walks in turning human while Jason puts Chucky down and Linket puts tiffany down while she leads Jason to Michael room were she puts her art box. as she stands on the bed putting a hook in the wall above the bed while Jason hands it to her as she hangs the painting up while she gets off the bed as linket says. what do you think. Jason puts a thumb up liking it while he left and so dose linket to attend to lea while springtrap lays lea on the counter in the kitchen. while lea was getting weak and pale as linket walks in with Freddy following her as lea says sounding tired. I always knew cinder would kill me first. linket replies placing fake Michael mask on the kitchen table. I always through you were the stubborn one that wouldn't except death now just hold still this might hurt. lea nodes as linket grabs the peice of the broken knife blade slowly and carefully pulling it out of lea chest as linket finished pulling the peice of the broken knife out she starts stiching up lea while Hannibal watches just incase that help is needed as when linket finished springtrap takes lea to her room which is with Freddy. while Freddy gides springtrap to his room as linket cleans the knife which left a crimson stain on it which she didn't mind while she takes the knife and the fake Michael mask upstairs with her to Michael room.

In Michael room

Linket lays on the bed putting her knife and the fake Michael mask on the bedside table while she then decided to have a nap for a bit before she falls asleep springtrap asks her. hey before you nap we're do I stay that's light tight. linket replies. either the basement or the attic you pick. springtrap nodes as he left deciding to go to the attic while Linket falls asleep pulling the black blanket over her.

With Michael

Michael had stopped somewhere for a break while he wonders were linket can be after escaping the slasher sanitarium with the other. while he is laying in the back of his car with his knife he starts thinking of even how linket and the other slashers escape from the slasher sanitarium.

In the early morning

Michael was on his way back to his house and Linket had just woken up from having the dream of fake michael death while she thinks laying in bed wondering were he is right now weather he is in the spirit realm or in hell. while Linket starts thinking of a visit to hell to see of what's going on down there but then she remembers that she can only summon him on a blood moon. into she then realised that nitray did take her and Michael to hell once to break the imprintment on her from cinder while Linket ends up falling back to sleep as she starts thinking of what to paint next after visiting hell.