Chapter 54

(so just so you know there will be flashbacks one in every chapter)

At night

Linket was sleeping and having a bad dream about something only Freddy knew about as Michael sent him into the dreamrealm to find out what linket is dreaming about and why it's upsetting her.

In Linket dream

Linket was dreaming about been as wolf and been taken back to the sanitarium without Michael as he was supposedly dead from Karen setting him on fire. as linket was cuffed and taken into a white van as the other slashers has spliten up to hide as Ghostface had taken the baby with him while Freddy was secretly hidden in the van. while Linket gets puts in there as she struggle against the officers wanting to get free into when she was in the van she roars the doors wanting to get out into she sees Freddy behind her as she turns human as she says. how did you get in here I though you ran off with the others. Freddy replies. beacuse this is all a dream it's not real. Now all you have to do is wake up and hold my hand I'll appear in the normal realm. linket nodes understanding as she takes Freddy claw hand.

In the normal world

Freddy appears from the dream realm next to Michael as linket wakes up as she crawls to Michael. while her legs are asleep as he is sitting on the bed while he then holds her close and lovingly as she nuzzles him while Freddy left to let them. be alone as linket was about to insulate something into the baby wakes up and coos Hungry while Linket looks at Michael as he push her off the bed as she lays there pouting. as the baby giggles at her while she stands up while she gose down the stairs almost deciding just to throw herself down the stairs as she gose to the kitchen making a baby bottle. While she dose that she starts thinking of what Dr Sartain did to her and her unborn child she never told Michael about as she breaks a glass she was holding with water in it while she was heating up the baby bottle. as she was close to going into a psychotic break down as she gose upstairs and gives Michael the baby bottle as he feeds the baby while Linket gose back down stairs for the moment. While Freddy could tell something was up with linket as she seem quite cold towards everyone but Michael as she was never like that as linket says coldly to Ghostface. be back soon. linket left going outside into the dark Street to kill someone to ease her thoughts of what happen to her unborn child.

A hour later

Linket was on her way back as wolf cover in blood from murding pepole alot while she didn't see a man following her as she walks into Michael house and gose upstairs to Michael room seen he is nursing the baby. while the baby is sleeping as Michael pats Linket while she nuzzles his hand into she gose into the bathroom for a shower as she shuts the door while she showers turning human. While Michael sees the baby is sleeping and rest him on the bed while Michael decided to go downstairs for a moment and watches a bit of TV. while Linket showers she starts thinking of her unborn child again and growls as she finished her shower And drys herself off as she gets dressed in her new clothes.

 while Linket showers she starts thinking of her unborn child again and growls as she finished her shower And drys herself off as she gets dressed in her new clothes