Chapter 42

In the afternoon

Linket was nuzzling Michael as she was about to go back to fork's Washington for the winter as she says. I promise I will come back. he nodes nuzzling her back while she then left getting into the black Lamborghini that Carlisle let her take. While she drives away going on the route to fork's Washington not knowing Laurie is in the back of the car into she knows from Laurie puts a pistol to her head as linket says. what do you want Laurie. Laurie replies. go to the sanitarium. linket nodes turning around going to the sanitarium.

At the sanitarium

Linket gets to the sanitarium as she gets out with Laurie behind her as they go through the sanitarium to a room for electro shock therapy. While Laurie then knocks her out laying her on the bed restraining her while she wakes up a little bit later seen doctor putting gel pads on her temples with something in her mouth. While she growled and starts getting angry as she knew what was going to happen as Loomis tried it on her once before as her hands turns to her wolf paws and claws as she trys to breaks the restraints. Then she gets shocked on the side of her head making her get angrier into she gets shocked again on the side of her head. which makes her anger stop for a bit as she still Growls as she starts getting scared not wanting to forget Michael.

At Michael house

Michael was inraged as Pennywise and Freddy we're trying to calm Michael which wasn't working that well. While only linket can calm him down into Chucky knocks him out. while Freddy and Pennywise takes Michael to bed while tiffany watches him while he starts to feel linket fear making him more angry as he didn't know we're she was or what's happening to her.

At the sanitarium

Linket was shocked a few times into she passed out from her memory been wiped of Michael as all the memories she had with Michael were locked away somewhere in her mind. while she gets taken to the infirmary to rest as she dose while Laurie left feeling satisfied that linket isn't in the way anymore for now as Carlisle came getting a tip off of were Linket.

A few hours later

Linket wakes up on the couch in the Cullen's house as she looks around laying there as she rubs her head a bit as her head aches a bit. while she groans a bit as she couldn't remember what happened as Esme walks over to her and says. are you alright. linket replies. well my head hurts and I feel like a peice of me is gone but I don't know what it is. Esme nodes Understanding as she knew from Alice that linket was force to forget everything about Michael and everything else apart from the Cullen's and Seth as Esme says. oh don't worry im sure you will remember it soon. linket blushes as Esme gose into the kitchen to talk to Carlisle. while Linket gose up to her room to be alone as she grabs her knife out from under her bed she hid as she looks at it which make her head aches even more as it was like her brain was trying to make her remember.

At Michael house

Michael was in his room feeling lonely without linket as he was starting to think she is dead into cinder walks in and says. linket not dead she is with the Cullen's but before she got there Laurie took linket to the sanitarium to make her forget everything with electroshock therapy. I couldn't stop it if I did I'll be shot so she is out of the way but Freddy can make her remember. Michael looks up at her a bit excited as he nodes understanding while he was angry of what Laurie did to linket as Freddy left going to the dream realm.

With linket

Linket was in her room in the Cullen's house slowly falling asleep. while Emmett decided to keep an eye on linke as when linket falls asleep she starts dreaming first.

In Linket dream

Linket wakes up in a boiler room and looks around confused as she says to herself. were am I. Freddy says behind her. that's for me to know and you to find out now follow me. linket looks at him and follows him somewhere as he was taking her to the dream realm it self. While he had a plan to make her remember everything about Michael and the others like Chucky and tiffany and Freddy and Pennywise and cinder. while Linket follows Freddy in the dreamrealm she looks around a bit nervous.