Chapter 51

At night

Michael gets to the hospital were he felt linket as he then gose on a murderous rampage. while Linket is chain up in a dark room been watched by Dr. Wynn and Nurse Phillips. as they were Part of the cult while they decided to let linket down and move her as they heard blood curdling screams of death from Michael murdering the cult. While he sees them with linket as he starts going towards them to kill them as he grabs Nurse Wynn and snaps her neck and then slits Nurse Mary throat. As linket watches grinning into Dr. Wynn ponits a gun to the middle of Linket head as she growls lightly. as Michael sees then he gets to Dr. Wynn grabbing him by the throat and crushing his neck. while Michael grabs Nurse Phillips and then decided to stab her through the neck killing her while Linket watches not noticing the strange mark on her wrist and his wrist starts dissapearing as Michael calms down a bit and gose to her and hugs her. as she hugs back while she knew he was apologising for scarring her as she was apologizing for been stupid as he nuzzles her and gides her out of the hospital and takes her home as she says. please don't scare me like that again. he nodes agreeing as they continue on there way back to the house as he keeps a arm around her protectively.

A couple of hours later

Michael and Linket were close to the house as linket sees Karen as Linket shows him as she whispers to him. she Laurie other daugther Karen I can smell Laurie all over her. Michael listens and smirks a bit under his mask as he nodes as he then ponits at the teenage girl next to Karen as linket says whispering. I don't know who she is in pretty sure she is Karen daugther. Michael nodes and they continue through the shadows home as they were almost there Seth came up walking beside linket as wolf as he follows her while Michael notice.

At Michael house

Pennywise was eating a child in the kitchen in front of Freddy while he was sharpening his claws while Chucky and tiffany and Ghostface are watching tv. while the linket and Michael walks in while Seth follows them in as linket says to Freddy. lay on claw on seth I'll declaw you. Freddy nodes as Seth turns human while Linket and Michael go upstairs to there room. while Pennywise looks at Seth and Seth looks at him not trusting him that much as Seth gose to his room.

In Michael room

Michael was sitting on the bed as linket decided to have a shower as she wanted to get all of the dirt out of her hair from the crash and as she showers. she thinks about who wanted to try and kill her then when she finished showering she warps herself in a towel while she walks into her walk in closet. while then Michael watches her and grins Under his mask liking her naked body. while she gets changed into some clothes that she liked and so did Michael as it was in his favourite colours orange and black.

 while she gets changed into some clothes that she liked and so did Michael as it was in his favourite colours orange and black

(Linket Sports Bra)